MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Holden and I facing off this week.

Let the games begin!

The trick is not minding
Really hoping that I can string together a decent win streak here.
Also, and don’t take this personal, but I’m hoping for anyone that are both 3-3 and trailing in points behind me to lose.

Let the night air cool you off
I think we're good, saw a giant 18-wheeler full of viper semen or whatever pull up to the stadium earlier.
So my shipment must have gotten misdirected to the stadium.

It is fun to get a lucky break for sure. Kid is putting up some number too! I need it baby! I haven't even had time to get him the good roids yet.

Holden and I facing off this week.
Let the games begin!
Oy. I have already lost. The only way I have a chance is if I get some kinda push from my FLEX and second RB. Considering Tim Patrick only had two short catches last night (damn, if only he could have hauled in that TD where he was run out of bounds) for a paltry 2.60 points....it does not bode well. I went back and forth whether to start him or Rondale Moore. By choosing Patrick I have virtually guaranteed a mammoth day for Moore. Bastard will probably get three TDs.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The trick is not minding
Man, Holden…..your luck with injuries is just ridiculous. Murray out.
At least you have Freeman as the backup, as he’s expected to be the starter this week

Me and Petey are gonna have a middlin matchup. Dallas has the weekend off, no Dak or Cooper, call me North Bye Week TONGO, plus this is Austin Ekelers Bye too. Then theres the injuries, Antonio Brown and Gronk. Good God guys im slotting in Tyler Boyd!

The trick is not minding
I know this doesn’t effect me right now, but I’m not a fan of “game time decisions” when determining a player availability.
LV’s Waller could miss today’s game and it wouldn’t be a ounces until super late, which would effect whoever has him (LKA) and it would be too late to have switched him out by that time.

Let the night air cool you off
No way Mahomes goes back in the game, and I don't win if Mahomes scores 5.74 points. This week is a punt for me. Losing back-to-back weeks while scoring over 140 really set me up in a bad spot, I don't have the cushion for this kind of week.

And there it is, Pittman with a very late score (leading to his best game of the year) and I'm almost definitely falling to 1-6.

Last few weeks I'll have scored 120, 157, 126 and 137 and gone 1-3.

The trick is not minding
I remember last year, starting 0-6. One of those were the result of a last second TD that I lost by by 5 points to Beantown.
It sucks. Take solace that you’ve won the league 5 times already. Haha