Moonfall trailer

→ in
Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Going for the SFX alone. My widdle heart has been bruised too many times expecting serious from camp sci-fi, but I will remain optimistic in spite of the production history

If nothing else, it should look outstanding!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

A system of cells interlinked
i just saw that omg hope it wont happen in real life it gave me chills
It already happened. When they turned the Large Hadron Collider on September 10, 2008, the moon was pulled into the Earth, detonating the planet and ending all life on Earth. We were shifted into an alternate universe, one in which Nelson Mandela is still alive, and the Berenstein Bears and now called the Berenstain Bears.

It already happened. When they turned the Large Hadron Collider on September 10, 2008, the moon was pulled into the Earth, detonating the planet and ending all life on Earth. We were shifted into an alternate universe, one in which Nelson Mandela is still alive, and the Berenstein Bears and now called the Berenstain Bears.

A system of cells interlinked
nope never heard of it 🙁
It's totally bizarre, and was fairly popular a few years ago. Popular enough that there was a sci-fi movie made called The Mandela Effect.

Obviously, it's just a weird aspect of memory, and how flawed it can be when we recall events. Alas, many think we really have been cast into an alternate universe!

It's totally bizarre, and was fairly popular a few years ago. Popular enough that there was a sci-fi movie made called The Mandela Effect.

Obviously, it's just a weird aspect of memory, and how flawed it can be when we recall events. Alas, many think we really have been cast into an alternate universe!
gosh that movie is weird =/