russian modern movie from 2004-20015

Tools    

I want to find a movie. I watched this about 5 years ago or more. the film begins with the family driving along a deserted road. The husband was driving the car, as well as his wife and child (I don't remember exactly if there was a child). So the husband chews gum, takes a bottle of water, spits chewing gum into it, and throws the bottle out in the desert. after a while, driving through the desert, he runs into something in a car and sees that he ran into a discarded empty bottle, because this bottle contained chewing gum. he realized that he had lost his way. after that he gets pranoica and strange things happen. at the end of the movie there is only this man, and he finds a home in the desert, and there is a man in this house, and he messes with this husband's mind. The plot was that this guy was on drugs, killed his wife, he was paranoid or something like that, and at home he was talking to the devil or something like that. This is a Russian film, the actors speak Russian.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
I don't remember if it was russian, but I can add that it was released around 2009.

Because I saw it too. In a festival that I've only attended two or three times around that year (I'll check its old schedules to see if I can recognize a title).

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Yes ! I had just found it ! "Strayed (Zabludivshiysya, 2009) de Akan Satayev (Kazakhstan)" !!

Was quite a dive into my memories of that festival (turns out I attended many more years than I remembered !).