Favourite Horror Movie Death Scenes...

Tools    

I know favourite horror movies threads have been one, but I couldn't find one on favourite death scenes...so here it is...(and btw Im not sadistic...crazy maybe...but not sadistic )

---in no particular order---

Sleepaway Camp 2 or 3 - a fellow employee being buried up to his neck and is forced to have a head butt contest with a lawnmower

Friday the 13th - Part 5 (I think) - a woman backs up against a tree, Jason swings around a leather strap with a ring on each end around her face...inserts a nice thick stick and proceeds to twist it tight and tiiiiighter

Bride of Chucky - one of the teens shocked by the talking dolls jumps out of the van only to meet his very "explosive" demise with a semi

Phantasm 2 - the sinister sphere sticks itself in a victims head like a bad showtune, then proceeds to drill itself further, and faucets out the red liquid of fun

Cube - an unfortunate victim is sliced and diced by a wire trap

Dawn of the Dead, 2004 - the chainsaw mishap in the bus

Shaun of the Dead - David has his organs pulled out like a sausage machine

Pet Cemetary - that lil kid under the bed with the scalpel gets me every time!

there's a few of my faves...Id love to hear yours!

Horrorphiliac

Originally Posted by JBriscoe
Sleepaway Camp 2 or 3 - a fellow employee being buried up to his neck and is forced to have a head butt contest with a lawnmower
That was actually a woman - Lily was her name. I like that kill too. The scene ended too abruptly, though. But I liked the idea. It was also Sleepaway Camp 3.

Friday the 13th - Part 5 (I think) - a woman backs up against a tree, Jason swings around a leather strap with a ring on each end around her face...inserts a nice thick stick and proceeds to twist it tight and tiiiiighter
Correct, it's part 5. I think I like the non-Jason murder of Joey, a teenage boy who got axed to death by some man for being annoying. I actually felt kinda sad for the guy. It's funny how when Jason kills someone, so what? But when some human being kills another in a Friday the 13th film, it's saddening.

Bride of Chucky - one of the teens shocked by the talking dolls jumps out of the van only to meet his very "explosive" demise with a semi
I like Tiffany's champagne bottle to the ceiling mirror to kill those thieves who were making love.

Other movies...

Kyle's blood draining death kiss by the evil, sneaky Julia in Hellbound: Hellraiser II.

Mitch's electrocution by a robot with breasts and Loretta's supersized body explosion in Leprechaun 3.

Debbie's cockroach transformation and roach motel trap death from A Nightmare On Elm Street 4.

Glen's bed full of blood death from A Nightmare On Elm Street.

The simple meat hook hanging of ... oh god, I can't believe I have to stop to think of her name... of that girl from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. (her name will come to me later... PAM!)

How about when kevin bacon gets killed in Friday the 13th. Its so funny that he became such a big star after that movie.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity

I think I like the non-Jason murder of Joey, a teenage boy who got axed to death by some man for being annoying.
that was great too! the fat kid with the chocolate bar! haha @ when he puts it on the about to be split log...lol

Originally Posted by floyd2006
How about when kevin bacon gets killed in Friday the 13th. Its so funny that he became such a big star after that movie.
good call! if I had my pick on celebrity getting killed, it would have to be Johnny Depp being eaten and shredded by a mattress in Nighmare on Elm Street

-Tina in a nightmare on elm street part 1. it was so brutul and didn't hold anything back just seeing those cuts form all over her. very gruesome.

-Saw II even though it wasn't a death but when Xavier throws amanda in the pit of syringes

-Halloween 4, when Michael picks up the shotgun and stabs the girl with it. just loved it because it was expected for him to shoot her but he suprised us and impaled her

- Mouse's death scene in The Matrix
- Joey's death in Friday the 13th part 5
- Glen's death in Elm street
- Peck's death scene in House on a Hausted Hill

'Wrong Turn' : When that chick looses her head while standing on the tree branch and the body falls first.

Welcome to the human race...
I might be stretching the definition of "horror" a little here, but most of the deaths in Battle Royale stick out. Top five include...

- Kuninobu: death by exploding necklace blowing his neck open
- Oda: saved by bulletproof vest only to have his head removed by samurai sword
- Niida: stabbed in the gonads with a flick-knife
- Kusaka & Yukiko: blasted at point-blank range with an Uzi

and of course Kitano. Kitano has the greatest death scene ever.

-The shotgun scene in Maniac

-When walter becomes lunch in Tremors

-Last 15 minutes of Audition

-When Freddy comes out of the TV in Nightmaronelmstreet3, ITS YOUR BIG BREAK, PRIME TIME BITCH!

-The restroom scene at the end of Hostel

I am a glutton for gore so this is difficult. Here we go.

- Otis beating Roy Sullivan to death with a club, then stabbing, shooting, and cutting off Adam Banjo's face in The Devil's Rejects

- The chick shaving her skin off then being eaten by the dog in Cabin Fever

- Almost every vampire death in From Dusk Till Dawn

- Leatherface catches a chainsaw through the gut in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

- The super long scene where the officer gets shot in the head in House of 1000 Corpses brilliant!

- Patrick Bateman puts an axe in Paul Allen's face in American Psycho.

Old thread, I know, sorry, but I've been gone. One that
had to be mentioned.

Paris Hilton, House of Wax. Being impaled in the face with a metal pipe and then having the pipe removed via stepping on her head. I swear the entire audience (at the theater) cheered.

I liked in Creepshow when all those cockroaches were coming out of that guys body..

Originally Posted by Eyes
Old thread, I know, sorry, but I've been gone. One that
had to be mentioned.

Paris Hilton, House of Wax. Being impaled in the face with a metal pipe and then having the pipe removed via stepping on her head. I swear the entire audience (at the theater) cheered.

Did you sense some form of irony, her having a taking a rod to the face while on camera, sounds like the plot of A Night In Paris.

Oh, and the Shaun of the Dead scene was a homage to an identical scene in Day of the Dead.

Cronenberg has some good ones, Videodrome and Scanners, if you havn't seen the scenes, they're on YouTube.

Do like the glass pane scene from The Omen as well.

Originally Posted by Itspersonal
I liked in Creepshow when all those cockroaches were coming out of that guys body..
I havent seen that movie in ages but that scene has stuck in my head also.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Did you sense some form of irony, her having a taking a rod to the face while on camera, sounds like the plot of A Night In Paris.
the irony did occur to me, yes, I think it's what really made it so funny. especially considering she nearly took a rod to the face earlier in the film as well.

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
my favortie comes from Sleepaway Camp 2...

The girl who gets the hair curler in a place she doesn't want a hair curler.

Especially since I don't know how that killed her.

i enjoyed most of the deaths in Final Destination series
bad movies (except for the 1st one) with good deaths scenes

Originally Posted by Eyes
the irony did occur to me, yes, I think it's what really made it so funny. especially considering she nearly took a rod to the face earlier in the film as well.
Everyone complained about Hilton in the film, but i loved the fact they were aware of her and made a subtle dig at her that she probably was too dumb to notice.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Oh, and the Shaun of the Dead scene was a homage to an identical scene in Day of the Dead.
In Dawn, not Day, duh!