Favourite Horror Movie Death Scenes...

Tools    

I'm leaving, right now, to go rent Hatchet. Thanks. It kind of sucks that they re-cut it to make it rated R when it used to be NC-17.

I'm jus' like, whut'eva.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

i remember the Hatchet now, thanks to you

ok..so call me sick n twisted...but Ive been uploading some more of my faves to youtube! of course, I'll be updating it frequently

check em out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/junyabriscoe

Horrorphiliac

i'd say theres all the classics of course, but you cant ignore some of the newer ones such as Saw

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
(no particular order)
MPD Psycho (tv show): Girl gets throat slit by Exacto blade then the killer pulls out an umbrella to stop the blood from hitting him.

Ichi the Killer: Jiji's neck snap

Friday the 13th Part III: Guy cut in two (crazy angle I don't understand)

Dead-Alive: Zombie punches through the back of some broads head and wears her like a bracelet.

Kill Bill: Crazy 88 massacre

Every scene in Riki-Oh

Pulp Fiction: Marvin

I'm sure there's more

House Of Wax: Paris Hilton on her knees while a pole was inserted on her mouth..

Deep Blue Sea: Samuel Jackson eaten by one of the shark..

got more to mention..

I'd have to say the scene in Pulp Fiction where "I just shot Marvin in the face." takes place.

Not my favourite but i love in Rob Zombie's Halloween when Michael Myers is a kid and he's destroying everyone in the house. Especially when he bashes the guys head in with the baseball bat!

I'm leaving, right now, to go rent Hatchet. Thanks. It kind of sucks that they re-cut it to make it rated R when it used to be NC-17.

I'm jus' like, whut'eva.
The DVD has the NC-17 cut and the R cut.

When the Blob jumps on that Doctor in the original movie, The Blob with Steve McQueen.
It just absorbed him.

The death of Jigsaw in SAW 3. That scene is unforgettable to me...

The only deaths with any style were in the Dr. Phibes films and Who's Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Personally one of the best kills of someone who really annoys me was Paris Hilton in House of wax. Its a ok film but this was definatly the best aprt for me.

I found tis very disturbing in Saw 4, but he did deserve it as he killed jigsaws son, gideon.

This is great, its from Friday 13th ' the final chapter, jason crushes this guys head with his bare hand.

I dont think I can post a pic of this next disgusing death, its from Hostel 2 where a bloke gets his junk cut off and fed to a dog, that is so sick stuff lol

This film I 1st watched when I was 8 and it scared the hell out of me, I was convinced that norman bates dressed as a old woman was going to get me for ages lol

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I don't know if it counts but my favorite would have to be the death's in Se7en. You never see any of them die, except for the last one of course, but I think that they are the most grousome and I dare say creative deaths that have been depicted in film. Plus Kevin Spacy is the MAN!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I would have thought that Holden would have mentioned at least one of these movies, but I'm going for the most stylish murderer in movie history, Vincent Price.

First, in The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971), he goes after nine doctors whom he blames for the death of his wife. His methods? The ten Biblical plagues God used on Egypt. So, that's death by blood, frogs, beasts, boils, locusts, biting insects, and all kinds of goodies.

Theater of Blood (1973) is much gorier and has Price playing a Shakespearean actor who's so pissed at the critics who denied him an award that he dispatches them in various ways while reproducing Shakespeare's most violent murder scenes. Among the plays reenacted are Julius Caesar, Troilus and Cressida, Othello, Titus Andronicus, Richard III, Romeo and Juliet and King Lear. Price is a hammy treat in both movies which I highly recommend.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the opening death scene from Suspiria. It is brutal as hell.

Other mentionable deaths.

Quint from Jaws
The Beyond with the eye popping
Head burst from Scanners
Manhunter (1986) wheelchair fire.
Frank from Hellraiser
The swallowing, and regurgitation of John Voight, who had enough time to wink, then be eaten again.....Anaconda.

Side note- I love all three Cube films, but hate how the prequel runs the mystery of the original.

Suspect's Reviews