Name That Movie (Video Clips):

Tools    

I'm leaving for awhile and wont be able to play this! Dang-dag'um!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I'm leaving for awhile and wont be able to play this! Dang-dag'um!
Double dang-dag'um! How long are you leaving us for? I hope everything is OK. Not that you have to share. I'm just sending my best.

Double dang-dag'um! How long are you leaving us for? I hope everything is OK. Not that you have to share. I'm just sending my best.
I'll be gone for, hopefully, no more than two months to Mississippi. I'll be working on my movie clipping skills.

I'm comin' for you Holden!

I'll be gone for, hopefully, no more than two months to Mississippi. I'll be working on my movie clipping skills.
Well, good luck with that, be careful, and try to say hello, when you can.
Have fun, Pompously!

OK, the answers are coming up.

JB, you were so damn close! I'm very impressed. I picked an odd set, this time around. Yeah, I probably always do. hehe

The Answers:

1. I Love You to Death
2. Top Gun
3. In Dreams
4. When Harry Met Sally...
5. Willow
6. House
7. Class
8. Thinner
9. The Substitute
10. Lost in Space

The winner is Holden Pike!

Holden Pike:

2 Points:

5. Willow
10. Lost in Space

1 Point:

1. I Love You to Death
2. Top Gun
3. In Dreams
6. House
7. Class
8. Thinner
9. The Substitute
------------------------

JBriscoe:

2 Points:

2. Top Gun
5. Willow
6. House

1 Point:

1. I Love You To Death
3. In Dreams
4. When Harry Met Sally
8. Thinner
9. The Substitute
10. Lost In Space
------------------------

Mark F:

2 Points:

5. Willow

1 Point:

1. I Love You to Death
2. Top Gun
7. Class
10. Lost in Space
------------------------

PimpDaShizzle V2.0:

2 Points:

2. Top Gun

------------------------

Total scores this game:

Holden Pike - 13 Points
JBriscoe - 12 Points
Mark F - 8 Points
PimpDaShizzle V2.0 - 2 Points

Total wins:

Holden Pike - 21
Mark F - 3
JBriscoe - 1

@#$%&@$%@%...1 stupid point...grrrrrr

Horrorphiliac

@#$%&@$%@%...1 stupid point...grrrrrr

It's not my fault you aren't obsessed with Jacqueline Bisset.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

. . . or Rob Lowe.

I'm about done with this game. Are you guys OK with 10 skits per set? I do want some opinions here. I remember Nebbit said it was a lot to look through, and maybe there are others of you that wish it was only a 5 clip game. Let me know?

. . . or Rob Lowe.

I'm about done with this game. Are you guys OK with 10 skits per set? I do want some opinions here. I remember Nebbit said it was a lot to look through, and maybe there are others of you that wish it was only a 5 clip game.
Me me

It's not my fault you aren't obsessed with Jacqueline Bisset.
haha...nope, not so much

. . . or Rob Lowe.

I'm about done with this game. Are you guys OK with 10 skits per set? I do want some opinions here. I remember Nebbit said it was a lot to look through, and maybe there are others of you that wish it was only a 5 clip game. Let me know?
I don't mind 10...its a good amount that usually provides a clear winner...5 might have a lot of ties...but whatever you end up doing Lisa is fine with me!

I don't mind 10...its a good amount that usually provides a clear winner...5 might have a lot of ties...but whatever you end up doing Lisa is fine with me!
Thanks for answering.

That's a very good point, JB. I have already had a few ties, these last few months, and this would make it a lot worse. I best keep it at 10 clips, Nebs. Sorry!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
OK, I just want to know. Are these movie clips or stills? I, for one, cannot get anything to move on any of the ten of them.

Are they playing for you yet?

Those would be dreadful stills, and I couldn't imagine ever making that game again, anyway.

OK, that is weird. Two pages are opening up now. One is a picture, and the other is a video clip. Try them again, and let me know what happens.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can play them if I right click on the photo and select "Open Link". I just went back to an earlier game, and I have to do the same thing there. It's apparently a problem on my end, but I don't know how it happened. I get the message that they're all "resized image"s. I noticed this yesterday in My Top 100 thread where my photos were mostly smaller than I posted. They say "Resized Image" too. Anyway, I can view the clips, so don't mess around with it anymore.