Name That Movie (Video Clips):

Tools    

I forgot to mention that some of you re-named movies during the Christmas set. Again, I will not be re-using any movies, unless I slip up. I scroll through all movies used, each time I make these. I only mention this again, because of the holiday games. There was no way I would have re-used any Christmas themed movies, during those 3 sets.
OK, that was all.

is there a theme with these ones? or just random flicks?

Horrorphiliac

I would say that I understand this post, but you didn't rep me, so I don't.
You were saying..... ?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

you're both getting pos. reps for showing love when so many forums only employ sarcasm and banter

Last call. Next set tomorrow. I'm home all day, and probably up all night, so I can't swear when, exactly.

Pimp, JBriscoe, and any others that I'm not too sure on a lot of your movie favorites. You guys should do that top 100, or some kind of loooong favorites list. It would really come in handy here.

Bump!

p.s. It wasn't my hard drive. Now for a new mother board, and being a tad more broke. Damn blasted safe mode. You can't do jack diddly in safe mode.

Unless I'm mistaken, I only have Holden Pike, Pompously V2.0, JBriscoe, and Mark F in this game. I will try to make a new game on Tuesday, and Wednesday night.

Last call. Next set tomorrow. I'm home all day, and probably up all night, so I can't swear when, exactly.

Pimp, JBriscoe, and any others that I'm not too sure on a lot of your movie favorites. You guys should do that top 100, or some kind of loooong favorites list. It would really come in handy here.
I was actually thinking about doing that..... Hmmm.

Great! JBriscoe, I hope you do one as well.
I'll have to give it a whirl one weekend, I can see myself being able to decide on a simple 100, but ranking them against eachother...

I'll have to give it a whirl one weekend, I can see myself being able to decide on a simple 100, but ranking them against eachother...
Go for it! Just make it JBriscoe's 100 number ones. Then they're all in first place.
I'm not doing a top 100. I can't do a top 100, so I'll alter it. Hell, it's our own personal thread, so do them however you wish. That's what I say!

. . . what the hell does Dag'um mean?
I use it when I get some sort of internal revelation, but that's not to say it's all you can use it for.

My favorite sentence with the phrase, Dag'um, is "You better jump in dat' deer' dag'um river."

hehe OK! I was going to ask you if it was like saying dag'on. I'm from the south, but I don't sound like it. Then again, I have no clue where you are from. I can do one hell of a twang, though. I do it in public at times. Just to see who's listening.
I use to talk to this one guy on-line. We talked on the phone almost daily. He was from Kentucky. One day he said, "I had to change my tar the other day." I was like, "Huh?" "My tar, I had to change my tar." I asked, "What in the hell would you have tar on, to be changing it?" He said, "Oh, excuse me. My tie er."

This would have been funnier, if you could have heard me. Man, I miss the day of the phone. Seems today they are used more-so for taking pictures, listening to music, and getting on the internet.