Ru Paul's Drag Race

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Okay hennies, does this show have a viewership outside of every twink in the anglophone world? Because this show is THE best reality TV programme I have ever seen. The format itself is to basically take the piss out of other shows like it, it's tongue in cheek, it highlights the struggles LGBT people face, it's dramatic, the queens are flawless. Thailand even has its own version now!

Who are your favourite queens as well? I looooove Pandora Boxx even after AS1. Tammie Brown not taking Michelle Visage's crap also had me living. Trixie Mattel and Katya are my all time top 2 though. You even have fishy queens like Tatianna that the hetero dudes can drool over! It's fun for all the family.

On that note, holy crap did anyone else just watch the latest episode of All Stars 3? I AM SHOOK. That really was the gag of the season.

Okay hennies, does this show have a viewership outside of every twink in the anglophone world? Because this show is THE best reality TV programme I have ever seen. The format itself is to basically take the piss out of other shows like it, it's tongue in cheek, it highlights the struggles LGBT people face, it's dramatic, the queens are flawless. Thailand even has its own version now!

Who are your favourite queens as well? I looooove Pandora Boxx even after AS1. Tammie Brown not taking Michelle Visage's crap also had me living. Trixie Mattel and Katya are my all time top 2 though. You even have fishy queens like Tatianna that the hetero dudes can drool over! It's fun for all the family.

On that note, holy crap did anyone else just watch the latest episode of All Stars 3? I AM SHOOK. That really was the gag of the season.
I love that show! I have season 8 & 9 and All Stars to catch up with though. I kind of want to binge rewatch everything.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Skip AS1, don't put yourself through it unless you're a masochist. AS1 untucked is iconic though

AS2 was like dying, seeing God for 8 episodes, and then coming back to life

Skip AS1, don't put yourself through it unless you're a masochist. AS1 untucked is iconic though

Oh honey in this regard I'm a complete masochist. TELL ME IS IT A BIG TRAINWRECK?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

Oh honey in this regard I'm a complete masochist. TELL ME IS IT A BIG TRAINWRECK?
Hoooooooney, it's a bigger trainwreck than my love life, honey

Hoooooooney, it's a bigger trainwreck than my love life, honey
In solidarity, I shall refuse to wipe the river of mascara as it runs down my face when I watch!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
It's because they're forced to compete as teams!

Here's the T though:

So apparently Mama Ru was offered the choice between a full season of All Stars, or 6 episodes and a season of Drag U, where former contestants gave women makeovers (cancelled after a couple of seasons) and Mama Ru chose the latter leading to that train wreck.

It's because they're forced to compete as teams!

Here's the T though:

So apparently Mama Ru was offered the choice between a full season of All Stars, or 6 episodes and a season of Drag U, where former contestants gave women makeovers (cancelled after a couple of seasons) and Mama Ru chose the latter leading to that train wreck.
Ooooooh so that's what happened? I haven't seen any Drag U yet but DO WANT! Because I have to admit watching Drag Race made me feel like I KNOW NOTHING about makeup and I really wanted to learn. So Drag Race inspired me to buy EYESHADOW.

I KNOW RIGHT? *fans self*

I tried foundation but instantly washed it off. I think I need Mama Ru!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Ooooooh so that's what happened? I haven't seen any Drag U yet but DO WANT! Because I have to admit watching Drag Race made me feel like I KNOW NOTHING about makeup and I really wanted to learn. So Drag Race inspired me to buy EYESHADOW.

I KNOW RIGHT? *fans self*

I tried foundation but instantly washed it off. I think I need Mama Ru!
I haven't seen Drag U yet either but it looks kinda boring tbh. If the show had revolved around dragging up butch men then I might have watched it

Lady Bunny is on it though. Rumour has it she declined to be on the judging panel when Drag Race started and she kinda regretted that decision after the show took off, which was why she appeared on Drag U.

There's also traction surrounding the UK version! According to Michelle Visage, her and Ru would be on the panel since it's an Anglophone country (Michelle adores the UK anyway, she's always on British shows, she was on Celebrity Big Brother not long ago as well which is where I first saw her)

There would be 10 contestants a la Drag Race Thailand, and some of the challenges would include:

Bond Girl runway
Royal Realness Runway
Ab Fab parody challenge
Snatch Game
Girl group lipsync challenge with a Spice Girls runway
And my personal fave...

The final four coming up with Drag Houses inspired by Harry Potter

Kelly Osbourne/Jonathan Ross would complete the panel!

I haven't seen Drag U yet either but it looks kinda boring tbh. If the show had revolved around dragging up butch men then I might have watched it
I guess it's like Queer Eye for ladies? I know there's that Trinny and Susanna show, for female makeovers, but that's more a "dressing for your shape" kind of thing and a bit of styling. I'll watch some Drag U and confirm if it's a "GUUUURL DROP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING AND WATCH!" or a "safe to move right along".

Lady Bunny is on it though. Rumour has it she declined to be on the judging panel when Drag Race started and she kinda regretted that decision after the show took off, which was why she appeared on Drag U.
Oooh. How Lady Bunny keeps her wig on...HOW????

There's also traction surrounding the UK version! According to Michelle Visage, her and Ru would be on the panel since it's an Anglophone country (Michelle adores the UK anyway, she's always on British shows, she was on Celebrity Big Brother not long ago as well which is where I first saw her)

There would be 10 contestants a la Drag Race Thailand, and some of the challenges would include:

Bond Girl runway
Royal Realness Runway
Ab Fab parody challenge
Snatch Game
Girl group lipsync challenge with a Spice Girls runway
And my personal fave...

The final four coming up with Drag Houses inspired by Harry Potter

Kelly Osbourne/Jonathan Ross would complete the panel!
Oh my god this sounds awesome. Imagine the open library!!!!!!!

Started watching Drag Race All Stars as soon as I got home today. Could find the first season so started with the second. Episode 3 where Alyssa goes rogue and ...

....then...

....EPISODE 4, in which Alyssa delivered the now forever etched in my brain

RIGOR MORRIS GUUUURL!!!

followed by DOOOOWAAAAH DOOOWAAAAH

I'm a bit dead now.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Alyssa is gracing our screens again in her own docu series,

Dancing Queen!

Laganja and Shangela have appeared in the trailers and my gay heart can barely cope.

Alyssa is gracing our screens again in her own docu series,

Dancing Queen!

Laganja and Shangela have appeared in the trailers and my gay heart can barely cope.
WHAT?

Just got through the final of season 2 All Stars.

OMG the rap was just AMAZING, and that final 3...wow, I would have been happy with any of them winning. I see there's a wrap up episode or two, and after that, on to season 3.

I LOVE binge watching this, but I'm always sad when it's over so I should slow down.

BUT I CAN'T!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
HI I'M ROXXXY ANDREWS AND I'M HERE TO MAKE IT CLEARRR

Honestly, she robbed Tati and Alyssa of a slot in the final but that verse is iconic. The memes alone are amazing

I still can't quite get over Alaska's Baby JJ. That was just... AGSDHASHDJGA!!! AND HER SNATCH GAME.

Roxxxy's legs, though. WOW. just...wow. And can we talk about how hot Katya is?