Stunning Pictures of the World

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just been serching the net looking for stunning pictures of the world and here are a few that ive found and think they are breathtaking...

Cape Town, S-Africa

Jamaica

Jamaica also

Canaidian Rockies

Rockies also

Can you find any or have you got some of where you live?

Here are few I took of the beautiful part of the world I live in

Austimer baths

Little Austi (Dog Beach)

Storm over Wollongong

Austinmer Beach, I am lucky this beach is at the end of my street

Love your pictures gnu I have been to capetown many times it is a beautiful place I love this picture.

"One dogs looking here, another dogs looking over there, and the guys lookin at you like Whatya want with me?!" - Goodfellas

Pensacola Beach, Florida.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Here's a photo I took down at Cardiff Bay earlier this year, at about 6 in the morning. I was waiting for the sun to rise so I could get a photo of it, for uni work. I'm trying to find one of the good sunrise photo's I took (I shot around 400-500 images!), without posting the one I actually submitted to uni, as I could get in trouble.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Tottally true man any stunning picture of the world is welcome in this thread, animal - building just showing off the best photo you can find lol