What movie you wouldn't want to watch by yourself?

Tools    

So I am going to end up having to see Beauty and the Beast by myself this Saturday because neither my wife and family and friends would be able to make it.

I thought to myself it would be weird to walk into the theatre alone to watch a movie like that...

It could be a horror because it is too scary, or it could be a romance because it is too cheesy, or it could be a cartoon because it is too childish, or simply because it is too brokeback mountain that you just refuse to watch - What movie you wouldn't watch by yourself?

The most loathsome of all goblins
I don't like watching laugh-out-loud comedies alone, when I do all I can think is "this would be so much more fun with a friend here." I very much prefer to laugh with company instead of alone.

As for going to the movie theater, I'd definitely feel weird going to see a family/children's film by myself, at least in a normal theater. It would make me self-conscious wondering if the parents in the audience think I'm some kind of weirdo looking for cute little kids to abduct. Fortunately I can just go to the Alamo Drafthouse where you don't see many kids except at special "baby-friendly" showings.

I actually prefer all movies by myself. this way nobody distracts me. Although i must admit that watching Orphan by myself was very scary experience and i felt truly afraid checking my doors and dark corners. I wonder if there's similar movie that would give me this chill to the bone.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I actually prefer all movies by myself. this way nobody distracts me. Although i must admit that watching Orphan by myself was very scary experience and i felt truly afraid checking my doors and dark corners. I wonder if there's similar movie that would give me this chill to the bone.
Which Orphan, Nesto?

I can watch anything on my own but will wait for husband if he wants to see it.

I don't think there is any movie that I would not watch alone.

I think that sometimes it is better to watch films alone because then I don't have to discuss what film to watch with whoever I am watching it with. I can just watch whatever I want.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I don't think there is any movie that I would not watch alone.

I think that sometimes it is better to watch films alone because then I don't have to discuss what film to watch with whoever I am watching it with. I can just watch whatever I want.
My favorite thing about watching movies alone is that if I really enjoy it, I don't have to worry about the other person hating it and ruining my fun. Is there anything worse than loving a movie but then having to endure someone making snarky comments about it every 5 minutes? Even if they're being polite you can tell how bored and disinterested they are which is a buzzkill.

Several of my favorite films I would never want to watch with someone else unless I knew they had already seen it and liked it. They're such personal movies that are precious to me and hearing them be criticized is like hearing someone insult a close friend.

from this one i was really scared, especially at the end when all was revealed. that was just crazy
Thank you, champ. I've been meaning to watch this.

My favorite thing about watching movies alone is that if I really enjoy it, I don't have to worry about the other person hating it and ruining my fun. Is there anything worse than loving a movie but then having to endure someone making snarky comments about it every 5 minutes? Even if they're being polite you can tell how bored and disinterested they are which is a buzzkill.

Several of my favorite films I would never want to watch with someone else unless I knew they had already seen it and liked it. They're such personal movies that are precious to me and hearing them be criticized is like hearing someone insult a close friend.
I completely agree with this! There have been many occasions where I have shown a film to a friend, girlfriend or family member and they have actually annoyed me because they have not enjoyed the film and started to criticise it. Me being annoyed at them is probably not a good reaction though hahaha. I often feel like it is a personal dig at my film taste.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Romance. I don't like them at all. But my wife makes me watch them.

dani, u gonna watch it first time?
Yeah I havent seen either of them. There's a french version as well from what I recall.

Derp. I was thinking of the spanish horror Orphanage. Might watch them both this weekend.

hear hear, I totally agree with you in this, however i kind of miss those times with one VCR in neighborhood and movie parties

Yeah I havent seen either of them. There's a french version as well from what I recall.

Derp. I was thinking of the spanish horror Orphanage. Might watch them both this weekend.
no shite .. whats the name of the French version?

no shite .. whats the name of the French version?
I mixed it up with a spanish movie called Orphanage.

dani dont read any spoilers and reviews please if you wanna truly enjoy this horror

dani dont read any spoilers and reviews please if you wanna truly enjoy this horror
Thanks for the headsup, Nesto.