Most Boring Movie

Tools    

Let me grasp the chance to make myself popular
I found Polanskis Fearless Vampire Killers and Ghostbusters awfully boring. Both shine with no suspense, lame and corny jokes and tedious "Action"
I've got your back on the first one... The second, well, you're on your own there.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I’d say Cast Away with Tom Hanks. I can see why some people like it but a guy stuck on an island and jabbering at a volleyball for an hour and a half isn’t exactly my cup of tea.

Worst movie of all time??? wow really? I liked the movie,i understand if it was boring to some people,but worst of all times,really this movie is wors than:Batman and Robin,Twilight,Ghost Rider,Street Fighter etc...
In relative terms, when considering budget and resources....yup. I feel it is a pathetic use of money and time.

I’d say Cast Away with Tom Hanks. I can see why some people like it but a guy stuck on an island and jabbering at a volleyball for an hour and a half isn’t exactly my cup of tea.
I liked it. To be able to make a feature movie with that amount of dialogue and still be that interesting (I found it interesting anyway) is commendable.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
In relative terms, when considering budget and resources....yup. I feel it is a pathetic use of money and time.
It seems we dont have same opinion :P.But yea,it was good for me yea budget was huge,but still it is not one of bad movies 7.5-10 something like that at least for me...

It seems we dont have same opinion :P.But yea,it was good for me yea budget was huge,but still it is not one of bad movies 7.5-10 something like that at least for me...
It was just a CGI fight for 2 hours. Like watching my nephew play Tekken all day. Anyway, I'll leave it there, as we won't agree.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I liked it. To be able to make a feature movie with that amount of dialogue and still be that interesting (I found it interesting anyway) is commendable.
Cast Away is basically in the same boat as Spirited Away, Lost in Translation, Citizen Kane, Silence of the Lambs, The English Patient, and a few others for me. While I agree they are all great movies they don’t interest me all that much. To each his own I guess.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
It was just a CGI fight for 2 hours. Like watching my nephew play Tekken all day. Anyway, I'll leave it there, as we won't agree.
I know what do you mean,but you cant make this movie without awesome big fights,yea too much CGI you are right,this movie was not some big masterpiece dont get me wrong but i dont think it is some ****, there are some cool and funny moments.Yea just want to make it clear i dont think this is a perfect movie or something like that.You can see from my fav movies that im not some action guy,i hate movies when one guy kills 10000 people alone,i'm not in that type of movies

Cast Away is basically in the same boat as Spirited Away, Lost in Translation, Citizen Kane, Silence of the Lambs, The English Patient, and a few others for me. While I agree they are all great movies they don’t interest me all that much. To each his own I guess.
Fair enough. But I have to ask....why does a movie about a cop interviewing an incarcerated serial killer about whether he can shed light on the pursuit of an additional serial killer who skins his female victims alive not interest you?

I thought THE CONVERSATION was brilliant...I will agree about the previously mentioned WHAT DREAMS MAY COME though. BATMAN BEGINS, THE ENGLISH PATIENT, and DANCES WITH WOLVES also bored the crap out of me.

Yeah, I also think Batman Begins is immensely overhyped (well, thats true for the Dark Knight, too but DK is at least a (very) good movie). Especially the fights in BB are so fast cutted that I can't follow, which is why I don't really like it.

Eraserhead..