Jennifer Lopez

Tools    

I don't really like either, but I prefer she stick to singing. Her acting is quite horrendous, to give a perfectly honest opinion.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

"I like big butts!"

I don't dislike her for any particular reason but I'm not a fan either. I think her music sucks, but I don't like that kind of music. I don't think she's a very good actress, but I liked Out of Sight, Money Train, U Turn, and Enough. And she was one of the reasons I stopped watching American Idol.

I think she is very good singer not an actress. i have seen her movie anaconda but i didnot like her acting .

On the outside looking in.
she was one of the reasons I stopped watching American Idol.
At least that's something in her favor!

but now you have my attention
She's hot but her singing and acting is mediocre at best, she's tried to do comedy but it's hard to find an actress that's pretty and genuinely funny. I welcome suggestions that challenge my theory and apologies if I've offended anyone with this comment.

In my opinion JLo is a better singer, but I don't like her voice.

I loved Out of Sight. That's my favorite thing she has done. Her and Clooney's chemistry was off the charts. But Clooney seems to have that effect on leads opposite him.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I don't think much of her as an actress, but I liked her in Money Train and The Cell. She was actually really good in the latter.

As for her as a singer, I don't even think I've ever heard any of her songs.