Very important
53.42%
39 votes
Not that important
32.88%
24 votes
I don't drink
73 votes. You may not vote on this poll

But it's a scientific fact that the human eye identifies more with the color green.
It says we can see more shades of green.

But see? That's it. This shade of green isn't right. I'm bored. I need another shade of green.

I'm imagining this background except blue, and it's quite appealing in my mind. I think you're right SC. It's time for a change! We should riot!

Orange is good, I support you. Btw, SC, I'm going to want some commission for all the opinions of yours I've been supporting lately. :3

In August it will have been 2 years since I've touched a drop of alcohol. I finally had my first major hangover back in August 2015, which lasted 2 days, and now if I even smell alcohol I wanna throw up.

Why did you post about it here? Was it so disturbing you needed a drink afterwards?

The most loathsome of all goblins
I love alcohol, especially bourbon, scotch, rye, and craft beer. If I go more than 3 days without drinking I start to crave it, even dream about it. The implications of this are not lost on me

I also enjoy smoking tobacco, cannabis and dropping acid.

If prohibition came into effect I would likely move. I already have a hard enough time staying out of trouble with this 21 thing.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I used to drink. Got bored of it. Don't need it. Hate hang overs.

The most loathsome of all goblins
For anyone who hates feeling like crap the the next morning, I'd recommend Dickel No. 12 Tennessee Whisky

I've never gotten a hangover drinking it. I visited their distillery and it's apparently some filtering process they do. The most I've ever felt is a little groggy, it's great when you have work the next morning.

I like beer, but when it comes to liquor, Scotch Whisky is my favorite. Last time I drank Tennesse whisky it made me puke my guts out, not fun.

I wouldn't say it's important, but I do enjoy it now and then. I could live without it.

As for weed... Well I used to smoke it, but surprisingly most people don't realise that it can trigger mental illnesses, and I think this is a result of the brain damage it can cause.

My friend's wife is bi-polar, and smokes weed. The weed triggers manic episodes. Why do they prescribe medical marijuana to people with anxiety? It worsens anxiety and can trigger panic attacks.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I like beer, but when it comes to liquor, Scotch Whisky is my favorite. Last time I drank Tennesse whisky it made me puke my guts out, not fun.

I wouldn't say it's important, but I do enjoy it now and then. I could live without it.

As for weed... Well I used to smoke it, but surprisingly most people don't realise that it can trigger mental illnesses, and I think this is a result of the brain damage it can cause.

My friend's wife is bi-polar, and smokes weed. The weed triggers manic episodes. Why do they prescribe medical marijuana to people with anxiety? It worsens anxiety and can trigger panic attacks.
I dont know anything about medical mary j other than what some american friends told me which is it's a lot less resinous (different strain from the recreational) and shouldnt cause psychotic episodes. If your friend feels it brings on pnic attacks he/she should discuss with their doc.
I also dont understand how it can help as pain relief. I thought it caused hot and cold spots in the body which can be very uncomfortable.

As for booze, I drink sparkling white wine from my own country, use wine, sake or sherry in some cooking, and drink beer when I travel. Cant handle the hard stuff apart from a cocktail here and there. I had one long island tea in NYC and felt quite high. ie I was ready to sing like a nightingale and I;m tone deaf.

If by trigger you mean cause, there's no evidence of that.

My wife has a medical card so she's now able to get all her goodies at the local dispensary. She spends a fortune there.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If by trigger you mean cause, there's no evidence of that.

My wife has a medical card so she's now able to get all her goodies at the local dispensary. She spends a fortune there.
How much is medical mary j in comparison to recreational weed? I dont think it's available here so I'm just curious. I;m only interested in industrial hemp agriculture but I'm not sure if that is taking off here yet. Hippy markets sell hemp clothing, paper etc, but yet to see it in dept stores.

How much is medical mary j in comparison to recreational weed? I dont think it's available here so I'm just curious. I;m only interested in industrial hemp agriculture but I'm not sure if that is taking off here yet. Hippy markets sell hemp clothing, paper etc, but yet to see it in dept stores.
She used to pay $140 an ounce for the average stuff. The expensive stuff was around $300 an ounce, but it wasn't a big difference for her. That was before legalization.

Now that she goes to the dispensary, I think she pays about $300 an ounce but she raves about the quality. She also gets edibles, vapes, and all kinds of other crap. She even has a doctor's note stating that she can smoke during work. The funny thing about that is that she's a clinician who works with drug addicts. She got a card for having a bad back.