Star Wars: Episode III

Tools    

ok i dont know if you guys have done this before, but ive put together the things George Lucas has to fit together in Episode III, anyone else who thinks of anything just add on.

+Leia and Luke born
+Luke travels at one point to the planet on Degobah, before going to live on Tatooine
+Leia stays with her mother before going to live on Alderaan
+Palpatine reveals himself as a Sith
+The Darth Sidious thing cleared up, as in the Star Wars databank Sidious is taller than Palpatine
+Who changed the details of Kamino in the Star Wars archives
+The life after death of coming back to speak to other force users (Obi-Wan with Luke), as Anakin doesnt know about it.
+The dark cave on Degobah cleared up, possibly Dooku death?
+How does Anakin get so badly injured (lava pit fight with Obi-Wan?)
+Mace Windu and Padme die.
+Darth Vader has to kill the remaining Jedi.
+The formation of The Empire.
+Anakin showing how he is one of the best 'star fighter' pilots in the galaxy, or something like that.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Where did you find that picture? Anakin looks like the guy from "Little House on the Prarie".

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Where did you find that picture? Anakin looks like the guy from "Little House on the Prarie".
My God, you're right!

"Oh, Manly, you're the best Jedi in Walnut Grove."

Still, I have to say, the crazy 80s 'do is an improvement over his padawan-geek look in Attack of the Clones.

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Still, I have to say, the crazy 80s 'do is an improvement over his padawan-geek look in Attack of the Clones.
Oh yeah! That really annoyed the crap out of me.

When is it comeing out. I heard a rumor that its comeing out in 2005
is it true

May 25th, 2005. Yup.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Is it the same dude from the last movie, because it kinda looks like him.

Dream Catcher 9/10
Boat Trip 6/10
Fast and the Furious: 2 Fast 2 Furious 7/10
School Of Rock 8/10
Daddy Day Care 5/10

Yeah, why would they hire someone else?

I don't know I just figured they'd do it like they did when they hired someone new for the second movie. I was wrong oh well

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Sounds cool. I hope this one is really good...although the last two have left me with some doubts...I'm sure it'll be at least "good", like I think the last two were.

Originally Posted by IrishMovieMan
I don't know I just figured they'd do it like they did when they hired someone new for the second movie. I was wrong oh well
The only reason they needed to hire someone new was the age jump. Or myabe because that kid was Satan's spawn. Probably both.

i have chills..looks like Lucas will be redeeming his former mishaps with the first two episodes (although I personally LOVED AOTC)
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Thank you for posting this!
Some of the audio was hard to hear. But for sure I'm looking forward to it!

The Strongest Girl Alive
holy crap they made Hayden look like Mark Hamill. thats creepy, yet a good attention to detail. I'm not sure how I feel about this...

I must become Caligari..!
I was amased how much green screen is used...... What the f*ck happend to location shooting, Damn you Lucas, I used to think you where good,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...