So, It's Finally Come to This; An Aniko Appreciation Thread.

Tools    

This one is for real.

Annie is one of the most genuine and awesome people I've ever met online and I owe her probably a debt or two I can't ever repay as she's tuned up my head for me on too many occasions to list.

I know there are those who will roll their eyes at this thread but I can't help but suspect that others here have been helped along by Annie's presence in these hallowed halls.

That's it... just wanted to say thanks for being you.

Good call. Sometimes I wonder just what horrible thing I'd have to do to get her to stop being nice, and I just draw a blank. I think genocide might earn me a mild scolding, followed by an apology for said scolding. Super-nice, super-smart, and one of MoFo's foremost stablizing influences.

That's it... just wanted to say thanks for being you.
We'll look back on this sentence as the exact moment in which you transformed into Mr. Rogers.

I'm pissy more than I am nice and you know it.

There are a few people here who bring out the best in me and without whom I'd be unbearable (or more so).

A system of cells interlinked
We love Annie!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
She made me feel comfy and cared for when I arrived. We both like classic films. I just wish she could hang out a bit more, but I know she's busy.

Oddly enough, I know next to nothing about this woman, and I've been here almost 3 years. Except that she's into anime...huh...

I do have ADD though so...em...yeah...........what?

Annie is going to when she sees this... but I agree with everyone else... she's awesome and I luv her... So thanks Annie, for being you...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
Annie is

Johann von Goethe

Love ya Annie, you're one of the kindest people here

Put me in your pocket...
Eppp!...!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this was one of those [ bbusername ] threads that keep popping up at first.

You are all are so sweet thank you.
Toosie, Yoda, Sedai, Mark, Powder, gummo, Adi, Caity, Mrs. Darcy, Sammy, Taxi...I feel like you just gave me a big group hug. I really appreciate all of your kind words...and for making me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you.

I know I'm not here as much as I used to be, but life's been really busy. The past couple of weeks have slowed down a bit, hence me being here and poking around more lately.

Thank you all again for the love...you really made my week.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Oh you aint had love till you've had some tartan luuuuuuurve!!!!
Just for you Annie, don't go sharing it around, someday, it'll be worth something on e-bay!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You ready? You look ready.
I have to be honest, I haven't had many conversations directed towards Annie, and it's been awhile since the last one. However, this does not mean I cannot realize how awesome, amazing, and nice she can be. Here's to you, Annie!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

We've spoke here and there, but a lot of time goes by in between our chats. It usually pertained to our children, etc . . . I do recall one thread on here, a long time ago, where we were teasing about men. On how if we ask them to fix something that is broken, they never get around to it. Yet if we want to fix something ourselves, they insist on fixing it, and mess it up. There was something about your car window still being broken . . . How's that going? We should find that thread. This was a very long time ago, but if memory serves, 7thson jumped in on that conversation.

I sure hope I've got the right people in mind!

Annie, if you ever leave...take me with you.

Randomly visiting for now
Quote from Annie in My random drama thread 2 years ago.
"If you're ready to back off now just because she seems needy and emotional, she's not "the one" (at least right now). Or, maybe it's just the timing and it all seems too soon and you're getting a little scared? Anyway...my point is...you'll know it when you love that person warts and all...and won't run from them.

This is just my two little cents...hope it helps a little. Good luck to you.

Annie"

That post helped a lot. Aw what a sweetie. Now looking back 2 years later it certainly wasn't love. Plus if i hadn't sorted that out i wouldn't have been open to meeting my awesome girlfriend of almost 1 year now . Thanks Annie!

Yep Annie, I agree you're a cool chick - and hey look - it wasnt me, but you got that thread I was talking about - seriously weird karma there, but so, so appropriate! Keep on....whatever it is you do.