MoFo art gallery

Tools    

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Just got back from my band's first gig. It was so much fun. We've recorded some new stuff on another website, I'm gonna upload some pictures from it soon. Anyways here's the site for the songs. Hope you like.
Very soothing Good Job

Originally Posted by nebbit
Nice background music to type by, as i am dumb when it comes to music what genre is that?
It really depends on which song you listened too. They range from reggae to punk to metal to funk to ska to folk-rock to...

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
It really depends on which song you listened too. They range from reggae to punk to metal to funk to ska to folk-rock to...

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I don't take pictures or paint, but I guess I do write a bit. This is a true story from my life, from a few years ago.

The Story About The Horses
Beautiful, C.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You're welcome, C. Please post another. I'll show you mine if you...ah...that's not funny.

Post more.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You're welcome, C. Please post another. I'll show you mine if you...ah...that's not funny.

Post more.
heh... Ok, here's a short observation:

Give Us This Day...

I stopped at the friendly neighborhood java joint for a cuppa on my way in. Three guys in deep blue utility uniforms were seated around a saucer-sized table by the door, and I heard them griping the usual work-related gripes...

"I just don't want to be here today." (I guess he meant Glendale, since he certainly wasn't at work.)

"I just don't feel like we should have to do that." (You're singing the song of my soul, brother.)

"It's just all the 'go go go!'" (At this point, I got curious about where they worked. Stealing a glance at the embroidered logo yielded my morning dose of irony: Nike.)

I'm also trying to find a little essay I wrote, but it's not appearing for me...
Anyway, it's your turn, Slay. Whatcha got?

Done in ballpoint, hence the mistakes on the hands, and then I did same lazy coloring in with a gray colored pencil. Mostly for fun.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Death of an Orange(much smaller than normal. Original size was over 3k pixels wide!)

My Cat George

Bear, Book and Paper

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
your stuff kinda reminds me of Kertesz- this photographer who took pictures of random objects like forks or glasses. nice job

some things from my recent collection

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...r/angelina.jpg

---an avatar (160x160)

Great stuff Tim and Undercovergirl I am just starting to get into Photography, I have 3 cameras, only take pictures of, Flowers in my garden, the two boys I Babysit on fridays and my free range bunnies, Bunnies are the hardest, they move so fast, maybe need a faster camera

Here are 2, this is Pixie eating things i don't want her to
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bunnie 2.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	5343   Click image for larger version

Name:	bunnie.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	5344  

there's a frog in my snake oil
Damn Nebs, is your back yard called Queensland? that's some gorgeous geography your bunnies get to run round in.

(nice pics too by the way )

Originally Posted by Golgot
Damn Nebs, is your back yard called Queensland? that's some gorgeous geography your bunnies get to run round in.
They have 5 acres of mostly natural bush.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by nebbit
Don't forget to post a link to the site..........ok?................better!.........or!...........I'll......

It's not up yet, but I will definitely do so.

you can check out my online art journal, Artbrain, here, if you'd like, till then.