MoFo art gallery

Tools    

Nebbit-
I like those, you've got mad flava'. The one with the "chair lifts" look like they're coming to attack. The B&W one is my favorite though. You've got style. DANG!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I love the last one nebbs, where is that?
They are the steps to the office of the game park we went to in South Africa.

Thanks Pimpy, that picture is of the doors of the Peninsular Hotel in Hong Kong.

Originally Posted by nebbit
They are the steps to the office of the game park we went to in South Africa.

Thanks Pimpy, that picture is of the doors of the Peninsular Hotel in Hong Kong.
The irony of it. Someone taking pictures of an Asian.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Jake had been warned this would happen, but for some reason he hadn't taken the squid seriously
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Squid1.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	4921  

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Golgot
Jake had been warned this would happen, but for some reason he hadn't taken the squid seriously
HA!
I looked at the picture before reading the caption and was VERY relieved that that wasn't a giant spider. Nice work!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
HA!
I looked at the picture before reading the caption and was VERY relieved that that wasn't a giant spider. Nice work!
It was a spider, sent by a squid, who's payrolled by a very angry vole.

Ahhh, it could be anything really couldn't it. Squids are hard! (Thank god i didn't try and make it a vole )

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
That. is. awesome.
Cheers man

---

Here's something far far geekier...

This is a highly pointless chessboard i made two bored nights in Spain (the only useful thing about it is that when you use it, just cutting-and-pasting in Paint, you get loads of little extra limbs sticking out from underneath the pieces that have 'eaten' loads of others. - Oh yeah, and i got my avatar from it too )
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Underhill.bmp (301.1 KB, 157 views)

Thought i might just show a few things i'm working on. Does anyone know what kind of style of buildings these are?

For larger view go HERE

For larger view go HERE

For larger view go HERE

This shot is from bat rnder: needs some work...

For larger view go HERE

For larger view go HERE

Just got back from my band's first gig. It was so much fun. We've recorded some new stuff on another website, I'm gonna upload some pictures from it soon. Anyways here's the site for the songs. Hope you like.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Just got back from my band's first gig. It was so much fun. We've recorded some new stuff on another website, I'm gonna upload some pictures from it soon. Anyways here's the site for the songs. Hope you like.
Nice background music to type by, as i am dumb when it comes to music what genre is that?

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Rage Against My Machine
That tempo seemed pushed in a really wierd and good way. Good sh_t.