Happy 8th Anniversary Mark f !!!

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thank you for the very personalized messages and all the best wishes - Derek for starting the thread, cricket for being topical about a film we love, honeykid, Miss Vicky, neiba, both MMs for calling me again by complimentary nicknames, nostromo, Christine and Beatle for custom posts, for Slob's best regards to my beard from who looks like a younger Robert Blake, Funny Face for her Liza cupcake and everybody else : Gats, Chyp, Daniel, 'Slinger, samoan, ashdoc, Swan, Yods, Fab, sean, FW, CR, gbg and SC.

Ae some of you may recall, my wedding anniversary is near my MoFo anniversary. Brenda and I'll be celebrating our 28th on the 11th. We'll be staying home since I still can't go out anywhere. Thanks again for making my time here meaningful to me.

Happy Anniversary Mark and tell Brenda the same from her extended MoFo family. I'm sorry to hear you can't get out anymore but we love that you can still get around here.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy anniversary buddy!