The Story of Filth

Tools    

Some years ago I saw a a few episodes of a documentary series called "The Story of Filth" on The History Channel (I think). Each episode showcased a major world city (London, Paris, etc.) and how in centuries past the daily lives of people were so unsanitary. The host was a British guy (I don't remember his name).

I have since tried to find this series on the Internet and have not been able to locate even any mention of it. I've tried searching the website for The History Channel. I've checked IMDB, YouTube, even blanket Internet searches. No mention anywhere.

Does anyone else recall this series and know whether it's available from any sources? Thanks for any help.

Some years ago I saw a a few episodes of a documentary series called "The Story of Filth" on The History Channel (I think). Each episode showcased a major world city (London, Paris, etc.) and how in centuries past the daily lives of people were so unsanitary. The host was a British guy (I don't remember his name).

I have since tried to find this series on the Internet and have not been able to locate even any mention of it. I've tried searching the website for The History Channel. I've checked IMDB, YouTube, even blanket Internet searches. No mention anywhere.

Does anyone else recall this series and know whether it's available from any sources? Thanks for any help.
did u looked on Wikipedia?

When I read the thread's title I thought the OP was referring to the gradual degeneration to filth in cinema!..
And I thought it was about some documentary about Cradle of Filth (a UK band)