President Trump

Tools    

I've moved the posts about IMDB into the relevant thread. Carry on.
AGH! Mid-post too.

How cute.

"For the good old American life. For the money, for the glory, and for the fun. Mostly for the money."

Are you kidding me?
I posted about that a few days ago Tongo. The man is an idiot. Fancy trying to score points at a time like this, it's sick. Never mind Sadiq Khan, none of us in the U.K. are interested in what he has to say.

Must be doin sumthin right
I guess Trump's having a bad week overall with the healthcare vote and Russia stuff, but this Scalia replacement has to count as a win for him/Republicans. I've enjoyed watching them as political theater, but what exactly is the point of congressional hearings? Especially when one party has this kind of majority. Everyone's made up their minds already so the hearings just come down to either embarrassing schmoozing or pointless grandstanding. And even when the nom doesn't hold up under the opposition questioning (DeVos, kinda) they just get pushed through anyway.

Also why is Trump still going around doing rallies? Is this still the victory lap?

I posted about that a few days ago Tongo. The man is an idiot. Fancy trying to score points at a time like this, it's sick. Never mind Sadiq Khan, none of us in the U.K. are interested in what he has to say.
Love how Trump's successful and well-adjusted children was the sop they tried to throw at his haters during his campaign. They're all exactly what you'd expect his children to be

I guess Trump's having a bad week overall with the healthcare vote and Russia stuff
The health care thing, in particular, is completely at odds with the "dealmaker" persona.

but this Scalia replacement has to count as a win for him/Republicans.
Yeah, I've assumed since the campaign that the Supreme Court was far and away the most likely issue he could be trusted to follow through-on, if only because he put that list out. Whoever suggested that was being very smart.

Also why is Trump still going around doing rallies? Is this still the victory lap?
He's bored by governing. Rallies, and the adoration that comes with them, are exciting. He campaigned to win for the winning itself, not as a means to an end.

Because it's good for his public image. And it's good for his public image because interacting with the public looks better than holing himself up in the White House.

Even if he makes dumb remarks on Twitter or trips over his own words on stage, it speaks transparency and it grounds him as a human being.

Originally Posted by Bipartisan Report
Moreover, with all of the evidence coming out that Trump indeed has connections to Russia,
This is supposed to be news?

Originally Posted by Bipartisan Report
Breitbart And Info Wars Under FBI Investigation – The Reason Will Anger You (DETAILS)
The FBI is looking into the role true fake news sites played in Donald Trump’s Electoral College win of Election 2016.
What crap.

This is supposed to be news?

What crap.
The originating source is a CNN discussion panel (Juliette Kayyem).
Websites such as Bipartisan Report and others just linked to it.
I guess we shall see.

The originating source is a CNN discussion panel (Juliette Kayyem).
Websites such as Bipartisan Report and others just linked to it.
I guess we shall see.

Originally Posted by Juliette Kayyem
It is a Muslim ban; no matter how its supporters spin it.
Yeah, no.