President Trump

Tools    

I think you've coined a new phrase, Omni: "One-Monther MoFos!"

I warned the board that among all these unvetted immigrants coming to this site claiming to seek refuge, some might cause trouble.
Well, if you mean "trouble" as in "posters who don't put up with pompous, disrespectful attitudes from other posters" then yes--I'm a troublemaker. I'll wear that as a badge of honor.

You and Onomatopoeia over there are nothing special, I assure you.

Now go report me to the principle, cupcake.

Well, if you mean "trouble" as in "posters who don't put up with pompous, disrespectful attitudes from other posters" then yes--I'm a troublemaker. I'll wear that as a badge of honor.

You and Onomatopoeia over there are nothing special, I assure you.

Now go report me to the principle, cupcake.
HA! He sure showed you, Captain SMELL! You and that Ono-whatever person totes suck yo.

It wasn't about moderating people or the purpose of the forum either, so unless you want to be a hypocrite you have to acknowledge that it's occasionally necessary for conversations to offshoot into adjoining topics sometimes, especially when it comes down to justifying the merit of what somebody is saying.

If that's what you call confrontational, it's no surprise Trump gets under your skin. I advise thicker skin.

Speaking of, lovely post comment, Ash.

Thin skin? LMAO!!! You're the one sitting here, policing posts, measuring people's account life against their worth as posters and harping on every little facet of this argument. Hey! No wonder why you like Trump! Your orange buddy has a lot in common with you.

Thin skin? LMAO!!! You're the one sitting here, policing posts, measuring people's account life against their worth as posters and harping on every little facet of this argument. Hey! No wonder why you like Trump! Your orange buddy has a lot in common with you.
What do you think of Trump's fiscal policies?

You guys have very low thresholds for "confrontational" and "angry".
Really? You're the one who keeps reviving this argument WEEKS after it had supposedly ended. I think you're just peeved because there are finally posters around who aren't willing to put up with your pompous, self-gratifying attitude. Hate to burst your bubble, sunshine.

I really don't extend it any import beyond it's relevance to the original conflict. How long anyone's been here really doesn't matter to this topic.
Sure it matters...to you. That much was clear when you brought it up in the first place and that point continues to be reinforced by your language (One-monthers, etc.).

I've dealt with hundreds of people like you on forums over the years and you're 100% going by the same playbook they all do. You're assembly line, kid.

I think you're just peeved because there are finally posters around who aren't willing to put up with your pompous, self-gratifying attitude.
Yeah, this definitely isn't the case. When he was more active here, he argued pretty much all the time. Nobody let him off easy, then or now. And if you think he loves Trump, search for his posts in one of the other Trump threads sometime. You'll be surprised.

Sure it matters...to you. That much was clear when you brought it up in the first place and that point continues to be reinforced by your language (One-monthers, etc.).
That's because somebody suggested he didn't know how the site worked. Time spent on the site is relevant to that.

Yeah, Omni was always arguing, with me often too; like everyone haha. And i never got the impression he supports Trump not even from his recent posts.

And Omni pointed out that what Yoda said about how long someone being here is relevant to them telling him how the site works in that very post you quoted with the Obama gif but you left that out. Not saying it was deliberate, it might get taken out itself since he was quoting one of Yoda's posts but it was there.

Yeah, this definitely isn't the case. When he was more active here, he argued pretty much all the time. Nobody let him off easy, then or now. And if you think he loves Trump, search for his posts in one of the other Trump threads sometime. You'll be surprised.

That's because somebody suggested he didn't know how the site worked. Time spent on the site is relevant to that.

Honestly, I couldn't care less what he thinks about Trump. It's the attitude that I don't like and I really don't care to research any of his history.

REGARDLESS of who started it, he's the one who keeps resurrecting this argument every week when everyone else had already moved on.

Yeah, Omni was always arguing, with me often too; like everyone haha. And i never got the impression he supports Trump not even from his recent posts.

And Omni pointed out that what Yoda said about how long someone being here is relevant to them telling him how the site works in that very post you quoted with the Obama gif but you left that out. Not saying it was deliberate, it might get taken out itself since he was quoting one of Yoda's posts but it was there.
I'm not arguing who started it--I'm arguing the fact that Omni keeps resurrecting this thing. It's been WEEKS now and people have moved on. There's no reason to keep resurrecting such a discussion unless you're gunning for a fight and that's exactly what Omni is doing.

REGARDLESS of who started it, he's the one who keeps resurrecting this argument every week when everyone else had already moved on.

I'm not arguing who started it--I'm arguing the fact that Omni keeps resurrecting this thing. It's been WEEKS now and people have moved on. There's no reason to keep resurrecting such a discussion unless you're gunning for a fight and that's exactly what Omni is doing.
Omni only posts here about once a week and he's obviously coming on to mentions from then and responding. Both of you seem to want the last word and it looks like you've got it so hopefully this boring non-argument can finish now.

I find them asinine.

I'm inclined to disagree.
I am, too (re: policies that will hurt his supporters), but only because I think he'll end up going back on the trade war stuff. If he actually does impose a massive tariff, then yeah, it'll absolutely hurt his supporters.

I am, too (re: policies that will hurt his supporters), but only because I think he'll end up going back on the trade war stuff. If he actually does impose a massive tariff, then yeah, it'll absolutely hurt his supporters.
My main contention is that it isn't unilateral. People have made the same argument with respect to the new healthcare bill, but there are pros to those cons.

I hope we're back to discussing Trump and the policies which are affecting the American population, and the knock on effect on the ret of the world.
Threads like this are really interesting to people like me who live outside the US. Sure we get news of what's going on, but it's all broad brush in the press over here. I come here to see how these polices are affecting real people, and real peoples opinions, so let's not have petty, personal bickering please.

I hope we're back to discussing Trump and the policies which are affecting the American population, and the knock on effect on the ret of the world.
Threads like this are really interesting to people like me who live outside the US. Sure we get news of what's going on, but it's all broad brush in the press over here. I come here to see how these polices are affecting real people, and real peoples opinions, so let's not have petty, personal bickering please.
I'm afraid if you want a taste of US politics the petty bickering must stay. Unfortunately it is not unique to the constituents.