Actors or Actresses you think are sexy...

Tools    

...but most people don't associate with the word "sexy"...off the top of my head:

Jim Carrey

Bebe Neuwirth

William Devane

Henry Czerny

Adam Sandler

Ty Burrell

Anthony Geary

Bill Hader

Kevin Corrigan

My bad.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Is this thread about sexy people who aren't 'sold' as sexy? Because I've always thought Marisa Tomei was sexy. It's probably just me and my, far too literal, interpretation of the title.

On the outside looking in.
I love Marisa Tomei

I saw her first!

Is this thread about sexy people who aren't 'sold' as sexy? Because I've always thought Marisa Tomei was sexy. It's probably just me and my, far too literal, interpretation of the title.
You're right; I just never hear her mentioned when people talk about hottest or sexiest actresses.

If that's the case, then here's another absolutely gorgeous woman who you rarely hear about. But you have been seeing this week in my avatar - Stacey Dash.

Well that's why I asked if it was how these people were sold or who others don't think of as sexy. If you think that Marisa Tomei and Stacey Dash are obviously sexy, I'd agree, which was why I asked for clarification.

but now you have my attention
My idea of heaven is a Natalie Martinez and Amber Heard Sandwich.

BALL GAME!!

Don't make fun of me for these, to each their own.

You know, to name a few. I know, but I think they're kinda sexy. Don't be mean!

Joking, obviously!

I'm actually having trouble coming up with people for this. Proof that we are indeed superficial bastards. Gideon listed Adam Sandler! Let's push the envelope ourselves, man!

One of my biggest movie crushes.

I think Emily Blunt is incredibly oooooohhhhhhhh weee

Old heart, young mind