Your Favorite Bad Movies

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Everyone has them! You hang out with your friends and watch something so completely awful, that it's funny. You crack jokes about them and revel in their terribleness. They're the kind of movies whose perfect failure is almost as improbable as Citizen Kane's complete success.

My friends have watched these movies together more than any else because of how bad they are:

Bio-dome (1996). Even for a stoner film, it's a complete failure, with a bland bland bland plot line, and not a single deserved laugh, this is a complete treat to watch, I picked a special clip from it to show its atrocities:

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964). Christmas lends itself to many a bad film (watch anything on Lifetime in winter), but none are more awful or ludicrous as this. It's a complete treasure.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I love any movie involving a killer shark or croc/alligator. Some of them are quite good like Jaws, Rogue or Black Water, but I love the bads ones as well. Two of my favorite really horrible ones are Crocodile 2: Death Swamp and Malibu Shark Attack.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
There's other threads like this, but ok, I love this topic...

How about:

The Wicker Man with Nic Cage...My GOD this film is so insanely awful, but it almost succeeds by it's utter insanity. I mean the Bear costume..."Not the Bees!!" I flat out can't get enough of this film.

Batman and Robin...This one nearly killed the whole Batman franchise, it's campy, it's ridiculous, it's pretty poorly cast, and yet I like it way more than The Dark Knight Rises. I want whoever makes the next Batman film to cut out the morose crap, and while not going to the extreme of Arnold shouting ice puns, make Batman FUN to watch again. I have watched Batman and Robin far too many times, but it's like a hidden gem in bad cinema.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Another one : Excess Baggage It's pretty bad, but Benicio del Toro unwittingly kidnapping Alicia Silverstone is a lot of fun.

There's other threads like this, but ok, I love this topic...

How about:

The Wicker Man with Nic Cage...My GOD this film is so insanely awful, but it almost succeeds by it's utter insanity. I mean the Bear costume..."Not the Bees!!" I flat out can't get enough of this film.
Nicolas Cage f*ck yeah!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Every time this topic comes up:

Showgirls
Howard the Duck
Xanadu
Ishiar

Plan 9 From Outer Space
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Birth of a Nation - Racist as hell, but still a great movie.
Conan the Barbarian

I don't think it's a bad movie, but this one did scar me for life as a child!
I loved it when I was a child. I didn't understand it, but I loved it.
Now I love it on a whole other level.

I don't really have a favourite bad film, but I really enjoyed 88 Minutes when I watched it for the first time. But that was more than three years ago and I used to enjoy watching rubbish movies back then.

I also liked watching Rob Schneider films such as The Benchwarmers, or Deuce Bigalow, or The Animal.

Worst movie I have ever seen is "Rock N Roll High School Forever" with Corey Feldman. I wouldn't be able to make a worse movie even if I tried. If you wanna get stoned and laugh at terrible movies, I recommend that.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
In-terms of movies that I am fully aware are technically bad but I find myself enjoying them, I almost want to nominate the horror-genre as a whole, kidding, but let's be honest, it's a hefty majority.

I can't stand the horror genre because on that. If the entire point of horror movies are to laugh at how bad they are, then it really doesn't take much talent to be a horror movie director. If its terrible people just say "Oh its supposed to be terrible! Its horror!". Why not actually try to scare the viewer?

One comedy i can tell is terrible but i still thoroughly enjoy is Blue Streak with Martin Lawrence.
Oh c'mon,I don't think it's that bad to be in this thread. I like the film,too.