How do I end membership? (I dared to stick up for Will Smith)

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thats awesome Iro im sure I will be using that from time to time haha

A system of cells interlinked
Sorry Starlite, if you went back a second time to read my post, read a different user's post (again), yet still can't figure out it wasn't me who posted the comment, I just can't help you.

After daring to stand up for Will Smith, and his cute son . . .
Are you talking about Smith's real son (if he has one) or the kid who played his son in that movie? If it's the movie role, the kid's an actor and as opened to pans as to praise.

He is all the above. He is his son in real life, and in that movie. However, they were discussing The Karate Kid remake, which Will Smith produces, or some ****. His son stars in it with Jackie Chan. I love Jackie Chan probably more than anyone here, with Pyro running a close second. However, I'm not giving a crap about this movie, either. Freaking remakes.

He is all the above. He is his son in real life, and in that movie. However, they were discussing The Karate Kid remake, which Will Smith produces, or some ****. His son stars in it with Jackie Chan. I love Jackie Chan probably more than anyone here, with Pyro running a close second. However, I'm not giving a crap about this movie, either. Freaking remakes.

See, I'm totally out of touch with this. I was grown when I took my kids to see the original and I thought it was kinda lame. Like you, I like Jackie Chan's silliness and the fact he doesn't pretend kung fu is too holy to laugh at.

Sounds like fans of Smith and his family will go see the film and most others will not. Oh, well, safer than buying the kid a car for his birthday. I just hope they don't do that stupid one-legged Praying Pelican or whatever they called that stance again. Going into a fight standing unsteadily on one foot is just asking to get your clock cleaned!

A system of cells interlinked
Ruf must not have seen the second flick, where Daniel tries to stand on one foot in a fight again. The other guy catches his foot and sends him ass over teakettle.

After that, everyone takes out toy drums, which win the fight for Daniel....or something like that.

WHACK THIS = WIN

Every time I see this thread I start humming....

Just slip out the back, Jack... make a new plan, Stan...
No need to be coy, Roy... just listen to me...
Hop on the bus, Gus... no need to discuss much...
Just drop off the key....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

So Starlite, you need to grow a thicker skin. No one was even rude to you on that thread though your responses bordered on rudeness.

In short:
Quit whining!

Every time I see this thread I start humming....

Just slip out the back, Jack... make a new plan, Stan...
No need to be coy, Roy... just listen to me...
Hop on the bus, Gus... no need to discuss much...
Just drop off the key....
If only Starlite was named Lee, he can set himself free.

I actually found a way to end membership here on this site.
But, when I told this to the moderators,
the next day, I found a horse's head in my bed & a bunny rabbit boiling in my kitchen.
So, for the sake of the animals in the petting zoo near where I live,
I'm still here.

Employee of the Month
*Zen-mode* Sometimes some people mistake a cry for help for a battlecry and vice versa. *Zen-mode-off*

I actually found a way to end membership here on this site.
But, when I told this to the moderators,
the next day, I found a horse's head in my bed & a bunny rabbit boiling in my kitchen.
So, for the sake of the animals in the petting zoo near where I live,
I'm still here.

You choose to be here Starlite, it`s not even a real place.
Of course it's a real place!

Don't you have the address? According to your post count you've managed to find your way here over 700 times.

Ruf must not have seen the second flick, where Daniel tries to stand on one foot in a fight again. The other guy catches his foot and sends him ass over teakettle.

After that, everyone takes out toy drums, which win the fight for Daniel....or something like that.
Matter of fact, I paid an old wineo outside the theater to take my kids to see the sequel just so I wouldn't have to sit through that blecchh again!

After daring to stand up for Will Smith, and his cute son, I no longer feel welcome here, and therefore would like to end my membership.

I read stuff or reactions from others towards Will Smith, that turned my stomache...
And have since been given the cold shoulder...which has effected my enthusiam I originally came here with.

I still do not feel the things I read on that thread were movie related, but were rather a display of social commentary instead. For none of it dealt with the performance of his son, rather remarks or dislikes against, well...I'll just leave it at that....

And if sticking up for Will and his son makes me a 'bad' person to those on this forum.. well, that tells me all I need to know...and thus I would like to end my membership...

Problem is I don't know how...
So if a moderater could tell me how to end my membership, I'd appreciate it...
Being a non-moderator and all round not generally politically correct guy I feel no amount of pressure to be nice and not call you an attention seeking cry baby. This is not movieandholdhandswhiledancinginthedaisychainsunderarainbow.com this is movieforums.com. In which people will have an opinion some times, that opinion will even differ from yours. Its very easy to cancel your membership without the need to create an entire thread not only on while your being a sook but why your leaving. Just dont come back. It really is that easy.

No one in the thread called you a moron or an idiot for example. So without the need to be nice Ill just say something that will help you in soooo many area's of your life Just....Get...Over....it