What do you eat when you're at the movies?

Tools    

What do you eat when you're at the movies?

Well my theater has hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos, candy (of course), popcorn (of course), etc.

I usually get a hamburger, large Coke, (Nestle) Buncha Cruncha! candy, and large popcorn. I go to the movies every Friday and I get this every time. My paycheck is awesome.

Anyways, sometimes I get a hot dog with mustard, but on rare occasions, because hot dogs are cheaper than hamburgers there, and when I'm bringing a friend or family member, I get a hot dog because hamburgers are $20.00 because they're grilled (takes 15 minutes). But hot dogs are already cooked, and cost $5.00. I have to have to have money for things I need too, you know.

And sometimes I get a large Decaf Coffee, 2 creams, 2 Splenda. I usually get there 30 minutes before the movie starts, so I have time to get a hamburger.

Once in a while I like to sip on a water bottle (0,5 l) with some wine, but most often I just take a bottle of juice. Having any more than that is just a innocence for others.

twofifty.org

Once in a while I like to sip on a water bottle (0,5 l) with some wine, but most often I just take a bottle of juice. Having any more than that is just a innocence for others.
Um... Did you say wine?

Thats correct. Few things in life is as enjoyable as getting a little buzz while watching a good movie.

(In a water bottle wine just looks like any other beverage, so nobody really knows what you are doing.)

Thats correct. Few things in life is as enjoyable as getting a little buzz while watching a good movie.

(In a water bottle wine just looks like any other beverage, so nobody really knows what you are doing.)
At my theater, they don't let you take any of your own food. Plus, how much wine do you drink during one visit?

A standard water bottle over here is half a liter, which would say i drink about to glasses of wine during a movie. In other words just enough to get a little buzz going.

I rarely buy anything at the theater kiosk. They are very expensive (which is very important to a poor student like me) and they don’t have 0,4 l cups for soda/juice.

Registered Creature
Well, I'm starting to get into eating sushi at the cinemas. (They don't sell it at the kiosk or whatever, I buy it from the food court beforehand.). Usually though, I just have popcorn and coke.

sometime i buy candy at the theaters. i usual get better finger. sometimes i buy candy at $1 dOALLOR TREE.

A standard water bottle over here is half a liter, which would say i drink about to glasses of wine during a movie. In other words just enough to get a little buzz going.

I rarely buy anything at the theater kiosk. They are very expensive (which is very important to a poor student like me) and they don’t have 0,4 l cups for soda/juice.
Two glasses?

A little buz?

No offense... But...

Is that safe? What if you get drunk.

You walk out of the theater falling down.

Welcome to the human race...
Well, I would think Otth knows his limits when it comes to drinking, hence why he only takes a single water bottle worth of wine. He knows it's not enough to get him drunk, but it has the desired effect.

I thought it was clear...

Movie Forums Extra
i eat popcorn .

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Popcorn and MD or some kind of gross artificial (addicting) fruit punch and candy (if the gf-of-the-moment or anyone else spent money on it [actually if it's the gf's candy it generally means I payed for it, so damn right I'm having some of it]).

Welcome to the human race...
Just about every time I go to the movies nowadays, I get one bag of salt and vinegar chips and a medium-sized Coke/Pepsi.

I usually don't eat anything at the movies since they are so gawd dang expensive these days, but I will drink a water here and there, but now I think I will do what Otth does

Booze FTW!!

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I like to get pop corn, milk duds and a drink. Sometimes I pre buy candy to cut down on costs.

Once or twice I've gotten subway whilst on a date. We were short on time but wanted to eat as well as watch a movie.

My theaters don't have hamburgers or anything like that. Heck I don't even think they have pickles anymore. I remember back in the day, they always had these huge dill pickles . . .

My son likes to get an icee of some sort and some sour gummy candy.

My daughter generally prefers short bread cookies (pre bought) and a drink.

I can't tell you what my husband is into. These days he rarely joins us. As I recall sometimes it's nothing and sometimes he likes everything. You just never know about him.

I usually eat small dogs and drink the blood of virgins.

Virgin blood is watered down a lot these days, though