What movie moment has given you unintentional laughter?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Shouldn't every movie moment that makes you laugh be considered "unintentional laughter"? Check me if I'm wrong, but isn't laughter meant to be spontaneous and unplanned?

I didn't laugh, but this did break the mood. In Far Away So Close, the angel Cassiel is watching a little girl balancing on a ball near the edge of a balcony. Then she slips over the edge. Naturally she screams. Cassiel sceams too, wide open mouth and hands on either side of his face. I guess Windars was going for Munch's Scream, but what came to my mind was Macauley Culkin from Home Alone . Whoops.

kick back and watch humanity go by
Shouldn't every movie moment that makes you laugh be considered "unintentional laughter"? Check me if I'm wrong, but isn't laughter meant to be spontaneous and unplanned?
True ofcourse, but sometimes you 'plan' for it by seeing a movie rated H for humor it's the black style and not expected laughs in other categories, I suspect we're talking about here.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
The Wesker fight in Resident Evil: Afterlife

You gotta admit you laughed when he threw his glasses at the camera...you gotta.

This thread confuses me. People are naming movies that are very clearly meant to be funny, like Mars Attacks or Big Lebowski. And as for THIS:

"Shouldn't every movie moment that makes you laugh be considered "unintentional laughter"? Check me if I'm wrong, but isn't laughter meant to be spontaneous and unplanned?"

What the heII are you talking about? Have you ever heard of a joke

Brainfarts aside, I nominate The Wicker Man as the most unintentionally hilarious horror movie ever.

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!