I, Robot

→ in
Tools    

Fortune befriends the bold.
This is Tomcattwist, I see a ton of movies and yesterday went and saw "I Robot." This film was much better than I expected. Great action and FX and a storyline that really makes you think about the future ect. Also, I think Will Smith turned in a hell of a performance for an action movie. I am going to say that he is slowly reaching the status of Denzil Washington, Sam Jackson and Morgan Freeman as the the best black actors around.

Yes, I greatly enjoyed this movie also...I like seeing Will as a happy, fit, well adjusted, middle class guy. The robots looked a bit odd to me, it took me a while to get use to them, but the effects were near seamless...

If such robots did exist, I'de have mine go out and earn a living for me, while I stayed home and watched and reviewed movies...

I mean could they not have given these things a bit more personality in the face?
They look like ghosts...I'd have to put a wig on mine or something...some extensions...and draw some eyebrows in their forehead...

I thought the concept of the storyline was good, as it could be conceived as realistic. Given the ever increasing advances in modern technology, one can, indeed, conceive the possibility of this kind of future occurrence. I did like the A.I. in this movie and would definitely recommend, especially if you like Will Smith movies are the Terminator series. I do, however, prefer there to be no sequels to this movie due to the fact that a sequel would probably be no more than a revamped version of the first one. With that being said, I recommend seeing it. 8/10

Employee of the Month

I mean could they not have given these things a bit more personality in the face?
With more personality, it wouldn`t be Will Smith. He possesses only four or five different face-expressions and that`s all he need.

Film excellent!!! To madness it was pleasant to me!!! I even have bought a disk. And the actor to madness very well played!