Comedy about two guys and a girl

Tools    

Hi all!!

I have been searching for this movie that I saw a long time ago, it was about this girl, who met one guy in a bar dressed as I think a pack of cigarettes. They had sex on the bathroom floor at the bar where they met. Then the next day she met a man (I don't remember how) and they had sex as well.. Well the story goes on and the first guy moves in with the girl, then jealous, the second guy shows up with all of his things and he moves in as well. So the three of them live together in relative happiness for a while till the girl finds out she is pregnant. Then some other (rich) guy comes into the picture and offers to marry her. She moves out of the apartment in with this new guy for a time, till the first two guys bond together and win her back. Please if anyone knows the name of this movie let me know!! I don't know why I wanna watch it but I feel a need >.> Anyways thanks for the help!!

I can't say it's ringing any bells with me. Any idea when the film was made? Black and white/colour? As you didn't mention anything I'll assume that it's both English language and American. Do you think it was low budget? Mainstream Hollywood or an independent film?

I was mid 90's American or british, and the girl was blond that's all I know

Nope, the movie was mostly about the blond chick. She was single then she screwed a singer from a band in the bathroom at a costume party. Then that same night met a cute guy on he way out the door and got his number on a pack of matches. She eventually started dating both of them and they where kinda in competition to get her but then. Then there was the blond guy, I know his name was Zach, and he was kinda cheezy cool. Well Zach lost his apartment and moved in with said blond girl, then the other guy got Jelious and decided that it was only fair that he gets to move in two. So The three of them are living together. She does some modeling gig, at a bot or car show (don't remember which)and the guy running the thing takes notice of the girl. The girl gets knocked up. Then the guy from the modeling gig offers to help he get a better more upper class life by marrying him. In the end the two guys end up wrecking the wedding and win her back. In the very end she has twins and thats all I can remember of the movie

I have been trying to figure out the exact same movie for months!!! I finally remembered last night, it is called Splendor written & directed by Gregg Araki. It was released in 1999. I watched it last night & this is definately the one you are after. Cheers!

Splendor, I believe.

Semper Fooey
What a coincidence. The movie OP was thinking of, you saw last night.
Coincidences do happen. Someone once asked the name of an uncredited song cue in one movie and I recognized the posted tune from an older movie clip I just saw a few days earlier.

What a coincidence. The movie OP was thinking of, you saw last night.

As soon as I figured out the name (many hours of googling different combos of 90s movies & threesomes ) I watched it online, no big coincidence about remembering it & watching it in the same night, just good internet