What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I was just thinking today that the tumbleweeds episode took something so ordinary and made it so terrifying.
With such minimal FX, that was what TOL's writers did best....take something mundane and turn it into an existential threat. I'd be pretty darn freaked out if the tumbleweeds became sentient.

Got some new blu rays today. I picked up:

The Monster of Camp Sunshine (plus Honeymoon of Terror)
Carnival Magic and Poor Pretty Eddie combo pack
Kansas City Confidential and The Stranger combo pack

Ordered this from online. Arrived in just 13 days.
Isn’t 13 days a long time to wait for something to arrive?

The truth is in here
Not really. I ordered this from a British site, so I actually expected 3 weeks at least.

Anyone else on this forum who watches Family Matters by the way?

With such minimal FX, that was what TOL's writers did best....take something mundane and turn it into an existential threat. I'd be pretty darn freaked out if the tumbleweeds became sentient.

Definitely!!

Today I picked up on blu ray:

The Films of Doris Wishman: The Twilight Years
The Films of Doris Wishman: The Moonlight Years
The Fabelmans
Romeo and Juliet (Criterion)

90s version with leonardo dicaprio and claire danes?
No, this is the 1968 version with Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting directed by Franco Zeffirelli.

Picked these up today from a second hand shop. I´ve only seen a few episodes of Castle before, but remember it as a fun simple crime show.

because Nicole Kidman.

because Jean Arthur (OK. Also Marlene).

No, this is the 1968 version with Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting directed by Leonard Whiting.
Zeffirelli was the director.

Zeffirelli was the director.
Yes, of course, you are correct. I meant to paste in Franco Zeffirelli's name there, but accidentally pasted in Leonard Whiting's name a second time without realising it.

Yes, of course, you are correct. I meant to paste in Franco Zeffirelli's name there, but accidentally pasted in Leonard Whiting's name a second time without realising it.
That’s what I figured happened.

Today I went to the mall and got:

10 movie War Collection dvd set
Gods and Generals blu ray
Cool Hand Luke blu ray
Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure blu ray
Puss in Boots The Last Wish blu ray