Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Hey, what's that on your face...
Any of those “athletic” seven-footers staying healthy is something I’m not holding my breath on.

Chet kinda had that sickly/bad body look. Wemby looks fluid, like he was designed to be that big. Reminds me of Durant.

I remember when 7-footers were Mark Eaton and Shawn Bradley.
Definitely more fluid, but I felt Chet's instincts as a shot blocker / around the rim were something that stood out in those summer games. Again, just hope the dude heals. The league is loaded now with talent.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I hope Philly gets past the 2nd round this time.

I don't think a team can win a title with James Harden on their team. In the first half, those shots went in. But like usual, he disappears in the 2nd half. That one-on-one stuff never cuts it in the playoff.

Huge Piston fan here and still a year away from making some noise. But hoping Cunningham / Ivey can be the next Thomas / Dumars or Billups / Hamilton.

I know I'm in the minority, but I wish Ivey didn't cry his way out of Sacramento, leaving Detroit with Keegan Murray, who I thought was a perfect fit, and has been playing great since the summer-league, and felt someone who can score off the ball, a Rip Hamilton type would have fit better, but now that he's here, I hope everything works out. I hope they don't force Stew to just shoot 3's, because he enables other guys to get rebounds, since it takes three defenders to box him out. Wasn't a big fan of re-signing Bagley, but I am a fan of Weaver, but eventually, you have to win to keep guys. I also wonder with so many young players, how on Earth we're going to pay them all. Can't wait til tonight! I prefer pre-season Pistons over a regular season game of any other team.

Besides the 50-60 three-pointers, the endless reviews, flagrant, and the referees taking WAY too long is hurting the game.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Hornets beating the Spurs by 20 in the first half is not a good sign.

Utah off to a good start for its campaign to go 82-0

Just playin, I'm a Memphis fan, good to see them get a W

Philly is so boring to watch. Harden will never win a title as a focal point. I also think the Bucks would have won with Middleton, still took Boston to 7.

I really don't see a sleeper team. Seems like most playoff teams got better. Hawks will have to stagger their minutes between Trae and Dejounte - who I don't think will fit well, but is going to waste good years being early exits, if they make the playoffs at all.... The bad teams didn't improve.

Philly is so boring to watch. Harden will never win a title as a focal point. I also think the Bucks would have won with Middleton, still took Boston to 7.
What if Boston was also healthy?

Gordon Hayward looks like he’s trying to get cast in a Kid Rock video, while Brandon Ingram’s waiting on a callback for the Black Snake Moan sequel.

Robert Williams played in most games. Middleton missed the entire series. The Miami series was so close, too.
Williams played in most of the games but at about 50%. Beyond that, look at the margin of victory in Boston's wins vs the margin of victory in Milwaukee's wins. Middleton probably doesn't make up the difference in a blowout loss but a bad game by him could turn a 2 or 3 point win by the Bucks into a loss. Boston gave hell to Durant and probably would've done the same to Middleton. Nobody lit them up until Curry in the finals. Even Giannis who had big numbers did do on much lower efficiency than he normally does.

I'd love to see a 7-game series with everyone healthy... But of course, the minute a team goes down, we hear about injuries. Sometimes legitimate - not wanting the opponent to know about it, but if its that bad, it will be evident.

I'd love to see a 7-game series with everyone healthy... But of course, the minute a team goes down, we hear about injuries. Sometimes legitimate - not wanting the opponent to know about it, but if its that bad, it will be evident.
Injuries are pretty much the worst thing about watching sports. Being a fan of a team that has an important player go down really sucks.

Injuries are pretty much the worst thing about watching sports. Being a fan of a team that has an important player go down really sucks.

You said it... I can't stand when the opposing team, any team, has an injury. You miss a great player show what he's got in the playoffs, and you are deprived from seeing a team's hard work in "practice" - killing competition ("load management")

Pretty sure that the term “helio-centric” was coined because of Luka.

Not sure why but I always thought Luka was a plus 7 footer but he's listed at 6'7?

Also...Mitchell did some serious cooking last night.