Blu ray Dvd Cd Player?

Tools    

Does anyone have a blu ray player with buttons and a display on the front?

I have a big dvd collection and cd collection (no bluray) but figure i should have it but i need a display and some button controls on the front to give me the real cd player experience and not have to turn on my tv. ill hook it up to some speakers or a nice sound bar try to keep it pretty simple.

Anyone here own something like this?

btw im not a audio file or a home theater nut i just need something to get the job done and it seems like a hard find.

There are plenty of them on the market, available from Amazon, etc, but most seem fairly minimal, like little or no display, although some have a clock and/or track number that you can see without having the video monitor on. They have the buttons on the remote. I have hundreds of disks, especially cheesy movie sets chock full of B movies, historic movies, etc, including CDs, Dvd and Blue Ray, can play them all on one of my players.

You ready? You look ready.
They exist. The new ones are not cheap by any means: https://www.audioadvice.com/panasoni...AaApt9EALw_wcB

Probably would be best to just browse eBay and find something that looks like what you want, get the model number, and then confirm it does what you want with a manual search.

They exist. The new ones are not cheap by any means: https://www.audioadvice.com/panasoni...AaApt9EALw_wcB

Probably would be best to just browse eBay and find something that looks like what you want, get the model number, and then confirm it does what you want with a manual search.

Isnt it crazy such a simple feature will jack the price up

You ready? You look ready.
Isnt it crazy such a simple feature will jack the price up
Yeah, agreed. The only reason that player even has that feature is because of the HDMI audio out and the XLR outs, which is such overkill for what you want.

A bucket of useless features for most home users just to get one useful feature.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza