Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

This is what I read many times. I’ll just quote from one source: The film will not ever be released on streaming or even be available via blu-ray. Instead, in the weeks, months, and years to come, “Memoria” will be travelling around the country, almost as a museum piece. The idea is to frame “Memoria” as a kind of never-ending, moving-image art exhibit.

But now, as you say, it actually is available. Sooooo confusing.
So now Amazon has it on dvd & Blu-ray to purchase, but I can’t find it streaming here anywhere. Like I said, confusing as hell.

This is what I read many times. I’ll just quote from one source: The film will not ever be released on streaming or even be available via blu-ray. Instead, in the weeks, months, and years to come, “Memoria” will be travelling around the country, almost as a museum piece. The idea is to frame “Memoria” as a kind of never-ending, moving-image art exhibit.

But now, as you say, it actually is available. Sooooo confusing.
That is incredibly bizarre. I’ll have a read on what that’s about.

Tangerines (2013)

Anti-War cinema is too easy. Where is the pro-war cinema? I don't mean implicitly pro-war, but explicitly pro-war. The war-is-awesome movie. Everyone is happy. Nothing bad happens to good people. Virtues of war praised. If there is no such thing as the explicitly pro-war film, what does it really mean to have an explicitly anti-war film?

Dammit I really wanna tell you what movie I'm watching because I am ****ing loving it but I'm watching it for the 2010's ballot and it's really looking like it's gonna make my list and that's why I can't tell you but I'm really in love with the director's work and I can't even decide what hint I wanna give because that could make it a dead giveaway and

BOOM!