The worst movie youve seen thats come out in past 20 years.

Tools    

I actually enjoyed Catfish. It's not "good" but I still enjoyed it.
I think i hated it so much because i knew going in that the stuff shown was most likely "not real". Because of that it just felt like bad acting to me, and the main guy really annoyed me. Tallhotblond and Kill Me If You Can are much better catfishing documentaries that are actually 100% true stories. If you haven't seen either and aren't familiar with the stories i highly reccomend them, they are nuts. Especially the latter which is actually an episode of a crime show -

Probably the weirdest true crime story i've ever heard.

....just check out some of my review threads. I only watch the bad ones.
Do you buy those movies at the gas station after work?

Care for some gopher?
Without a doubt Nurse 3D (2013).

The Thing (2011)
RoboCop (2014)

The worst of the worst though... Pearl Harbor, Gigli, Bruno, Catwoman, The Wicker Man (2006), Alien Hunter... but well, House Of The Dead (2003) takes it.

Not counting sequels

fifty shades as mention by someone else!

from justin to kelly

Dreamgirls

Honourable mentions:
Anna Karenina,horrible bosses,every sascha baron cohen movie,cry baby,bullet to the head,gangster squad,every sci fi shark movie.

This surprises me Topsy I thought you would have adored Dreamgirls. Why didnt you like it? Im not defending it, it was ok, Im just curious.

I thought it was dead boring...i genuinly fell asleep the first 2 times i tried to watch it,the singing came in odd places for me,it didnt fit and took away from the dramatic aspact of the movie.
i had to force myself to sit through because i figure there must be a reason why critics like it-
but ive never figured out why. expect beyonce is famously known for bying her way so i guess daddy was put to work.

My pick is this doozie. I was laughing at it. Definitely a one time viewing. The one good thing about it, its a great party movie! A roomful of people would have a field day breaking it apart.
I wouldn't say the worst, but yeah, it was pretty bad.

I have to disagree here. I actually thought that this version held up very well compared to the original. The CGI was very well utilized and it didn't attempt to go completely off the rails with the story. I rather liked it.

Oh I was soooo disapointed in the "prequel". What a flat piece of crap, they probably spent tons more money making it compared to Carpenters classic, and it brought nothing in the way of suspense of fear comparatively.

Oh I was soooo disapointed in the "prequel". What a flat piece of crap, they probably spent tons more money making it compared to Carpenters classic, and it brought nothing in the way of suspense of fear comparatively.
The temperature rose a few degrees here after reading your post.

Well, I like it enough for everyone.

I should nominate some also.

The Scientist (2010)
Battleground (2012)
A Vampire's Tale (2009)
The Haunting of Whaley House (2012)

Don't even watch these out of curiosity.