The Best Damn Picture Poster EVER Game!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, I only noticed my King Kong.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This was very close, but the picture that made me laugh the most was Tongo's "Darth Vader Selfie" picture. Congratulations TONGO.

Thank you to everyone who submitted pictures. They all made me laugh.

Hey I want to propose something. What if we add a rule about a minimal amount of photos? I get the part of 3 hours but maybe, I don't know it's christmas and not many people is online, so if there are not many pictures, people can still upload photos after the 3 hours period.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hey I want to propose something. What if we add a rule about a minimal amount of photos? I get the part of 3 hours but maybe, I don't know it's christmas and not many people is online, so if there are not many pictures, people can still upload photos after the 3 hours period.

The last set was open for about 24 hours, and only 4 people submitted pictures. I even bumped the thread and gave last minute warnings.

How much longer should I have kept it open?

Yeah I think the best way to do it is say at least 3 hours in between. I will give my photo judgement in at least 3 hours.

Now......I understand the temptation anyone may have of posting a picture of Drew Barrymore now. Please resist! Variety MoFos! Dont go for the cheap point! Variety's the spice of life!

Now......I understand the temptation anyone may have of posting a picture of Drew Barrymore now. Please resist! Variety MoFos! Dont go for the cheap point! Variety's the spice of life!
Haha I went there, before I saw your post

Naw I'm going for cheap points :P