The Best Damn Picture Poster EVER Game!

Tools    

This is a simple game where people can tally how many times they win, and show it off.

Whoever posts the best picture by the next time I post in this thread (in 3 hours (7:15pm EST)) will be declared the winner, and gain a point. I will choose who posted the best one, and you have nothing to go on to what Ill respond to, so the picture can be of whatever, whoever, etc...

Only one submission per point attempt. Pace yourselves, and save some keepers for future points to get.

Whoever gets the point is then the judge, and they will come back to this thread in 3 hours and choose who posted the best picture since they last posted. It goes on like that till someone reaches 100.

Ready, set, GO!

That's a baseball? I guess I never gave that avatar of his a good look. It always looked like a gorilla holding a baby gorilla to me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I was gonna go with Sci-Fi Slobs Wookie Dog, but Captains Spauldings panty hosed dogs absolutely wiped my mind of all things sensible for maybe a good 3 minutes lol!

1ST POINT GOES TO CAPTAIN SPAULDING!!! Now he gets to set the 3 hour time limit for whats good for him, and Ill be able to play now.