First R rated movie you ever saw?

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure that it was My Cousin Vinny. I laughed so hard that I was in tears and still do!!

Anarchist within reason
Alien 3 when I was a nipper, scared me so bad that I wouldnt walk under air ducts or attic doors for a long time
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

The Exorcist as a 6 year old.
Ouch! That crap will mess you up! My poor granny took me to Poltergiest when it was first released - I was about seven! STILL cannot stand near the open part of the bottom of the bed - nor stand near the bottom of stairs at night! And I'm in my late 30's!

Poltergeist was rated PG in the U.S.
Now I think of it, it probably was here in Australia - but still not a movie a young child should see!! I think Life of Brian was R here - hard to tell as we have a different rating system here - but my Aunt took me to see Life of Brian. Still love it to this day!

Oh really? Don't get out much from the spam factory?

A system of cells interlinked

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
My brother let me watch Terminator 2 when I was 4. But I think I saw Child's Play before that.

Aliens. I was 6. Xenomorphs were my biggest fear until I was about 9 or 10 when I just forced myself to imagine that they were my friends.

Mine was either My Cousin Vinny or History of The World: Part 1 not entirely sure which. Which ever one it was, it was during the fourth grade.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Bambi, or at least it should be rated R.
Ha. Probably so. I'm sure my mother regreted letting me watch it. I was inconsolable for hours afterward.

I'm not sure what my first R movie was. I was allowed to watch R movies very young. The Exorcist is the first one I remember, but I am sure there were others.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I was about 5 or 6 my Mom and my Uncles' girlfriend at the time were watching the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I hid at the top of the stairs and watched where no one could see me.

I'm pretty sure my first R-Rated movie was one of the first two Terminator movies. Probably the first one although I think the second was already a couple of years old.

I remember Clockwork Orange when it first came out, it was rated X. Its pretty tame by todays standards. I also saw The Graduate at about the same time. They show stronger stuff than that on TV now.