Jack Reacher

Tools    

From Wikipedia:

A city is thrown into chaos following a shooting that leaves five dead. What at first seems like a simple case to solve becomes complicated when the accused requests that Jack Reacher be put on the case.
&feature=player_embedded

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Looks boring to me actually. Tom Cruise seems miscast.

Suspect's Reviews

I actually agree. From what I've read, the character of Reacher is supposed to be really tall. Cruise is obviously really short.

As for the movie itself, the trailer was pretty tame and a little boring. It essentially showed all of the renegade-cop movie stereotypes.

Man that woman is so hot

'Jack Reacher' runtime cut in UK for 12A certificate

Jack Reacher has had its runtime trimmed in the UK to ensure it receives a 12A certificate.

Two seconds were trimmed from the Christopher McQuarrie-helmed movie to avoid a 15 rating from governing body the BBFC.

The removed scenes involved "a woman being suffocated" and "a man being hit over the head with a rock". Their omission leaves the movie with a runtime of 130 minutes and 14 seconds.

Jack Reacher, adapted from Lee Child's novel One Shot, stars Tom Cruise in the title role and Rosamund Pike, Richard Jenkins and Robert Duvall among the supporting cast.

It is McQuarrie's first film as director since his 2000 thriller The Way of the Gun. He wrote the 2008 Cruise-starring thriller Valkyrie, and also penned All You Need Is Kill, which the Mission Impossible star is currently filming opposite Emily Blunt.

Jack Reacher will be released on December 21 in the US and December 26 in the UK.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...rtificate.html

Seems like it will be kind of generic.

I watched the new trailer for this when I saw the new Red Dawn movie and it looks a little better. I agree though with the sentiment of Tom Cruise being miscast.

I'd almost prefer Mark Wahlberg or The Rock after seeing that the movie has some comedy elements.