World War Z

Tools    

Why? Proximity to Christmas or something?
December 21st, 2012 is the supposed date of the end of the world.

Semper Fooey
If the world ends on that day due to a zombie invasion, the movie won't do well at the box office because zombies don't have money.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Thoughts?

A: I thought the Inception Brang was played out already...looks like I was wrong.

b: This doesn't really look anything like the book.

Suspect's Reviews

you take it away... to show them what they had
LOL, IDF soldiers everywhere.

Old jerusalem is on fire:

IDF kill zombies:

Israeli rambo:

Brad pitt helps IDF:

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I heard a while back that they switched Director halfway through or rewrote a lot of it. That doesn't usually bode well imo.

28 Days Later zombies on steroids.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Why? Proximity to Christmas or something?
Perhaps we weren't close enough to this year's Mayan apocalypse for you to have gotten that release date last year when you posted this... or were you being coy?

Here's a link to a blog post by a local writer (well, local to ME) who writes about zombies and monsters, etc. He too is hoping WWZ doesn't disappoint:

http://claywrites.com/world-war-z/

The Adventure Starts Here!
Oh, I LOVE the comment below the blog post by a guy named Blake. The "fake conversation" about how to do the movie is spot-on and hilarious.

Can't wait for this movie. It looks promising, but the zombies are super retarded. They swarm like ants and run at the speed of light. The weird thing is that the zombies run together and topple of each other like a wave or something. In the trailer, the scene where the zombies tried climbing over the barricade is just sick

I'm pretty worried about this movie. I'll watch anything with zombies but this seems almost more like Independence Day than a zombie movie.

That trailer did not make me have much confidence in this film. I don't think I will be seeing it unless it just gets amazing reviews.