Mofo Fantasy Football Week 3

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
With apologies to Powdered Water who usually makes these to showcase his awesome predictions, I wanted to bring back the FF questions segment from last season..

thus this thread was born...but by all means post your predictions here or make a new thread for that and merge this there, whichever is preferable.

Alrighty then, on to the questions.

1. This week the vaunted offense of the Patriots will be on display without the participation of TE Aaron Hernandez. Who has a better Fantasy output between TE Rob Gronkowski and Chad Ochosinko?

For shats and giggles..predict points for each.

Jamaal Charles is done for the year. Which Chief RB option has the better day between Thomas Jones and Dexter McCluster?

3. Michael Vick may or may not start this week. If he does, will he still be taking snaps in the 4th quarter?

4. Does Cam Newton call his own number and score a rushing TD this week?

5. The bills figure to be playing from behind a bunch vs the pats, does that translate into...shocker of shockers alert...Fitzpatrick out-pointing Brady?

6. Over-under on Brady passing yards is 335.

7. Who scores more TD's for pittsburgh this week? Rashard Mendenhall or WR not named Mike Wallace+ Pittsburgh D?

8. Which QB eats the carpet more often (getten sacked), Tavaris Jackson or Jay Cutler?

9. Of Mike Tolbert and Ryan Matthews, which has the better day?

10. Does L. Blount's numbers spill over from last week, or revert to week 1's mediocrity?

The Question is does he finish with 3 points of what Michael Turner piles up?

1. This week the vaunted offense of the Patriots will be on display without the participation of TE Aaron Hernandez. Who has a better Fantasy output between TE Rob Gronkowski and Chad Ochosinko?

For shats and giggles..predict points for each.
I'll say Gronk. Points are just a guess, I suppose, but I'll say Gronk 16, Ocho 11.

Jamaal Charles is done for the year. Which Chief RB option has the better day between Thomas Jones and Dexter McCluster?
I'll say Jones.

3. Michael Vick may or may not start this week. If he does, will he still be taking snaps in the 4th quarter?
Yep. I think the most likely way he doesn't is a blowout, rather than an injury, though.

Sure.

5. The bills figure to be playing from behind a bunch vs the pats, does that translate into...shocker of shockers alert...Fitzpatrick out-pointing Brady?
Good call. I think I'll say yes.

Hmm. Under. I think the Pats run fairly well on them this week.

7. Who scores more TD's for pittsburgh this week? Rashard Mendenhall or WR not named Mike Wallace+ Pittsburgh D?
Mendenhall, 2-1. But I'd probably rather bet on a push.

8. Which QB eats the carpet more often (getten sacked), Tavaris Jackson or Jay Cutler?
Cutler.

Tough, because I think it comes down to goal line work, but I'll say Matthews.

10. Does L. Blount's numbers spill over from last week, or revert to week 1's mediocrity?

Hm. I'll say no, but not because he has a bad day.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
1. Who has a better Fantasy output between TE Rob Gronkowski and Chad Ochosinko?
Ocho busts out

For shats and giggles..predict points for each

Chad- 14.3 Gronk- 6

better day between Thomas Jones and Dexter McCluster?
Rollin with my namesake. Jones will get the most touches, Dexter will do more with less imo.

He will not.
he does
I don't think so, mainly because i think the Bills will go toe to toe to the very end. This slugfest in the AFC east will be a lot closer than oddsmakers suggest...and in fact i for one can see Buffalo pullen the upset

Over

Pittsburgh D + Sanders or Brown maybe even a Heath Miller

Which QB eats the carpet more often (getten sacked), Tavaris Jackson or Jay Cutler?
SeaChickens dont have a Runnen game, as bad as the Bears O-line has been, i gotta say Tavaris here.
I think they both get a touchdown, Matthews gets more yards, but Tolbert catches more balls providing the margin of victory.

10. ?

nope. I dont think its close either.