Edgar Reitz`s Die zweite Heimat - Chronik einer Jugend - Who is the be

Tools    

Who is the best character in Die zweite Heimat - Chronik einer Jugend?
0%
0 votes
Hermann Simon
0%
0 votes
Clarissa Lichtblau
0%
0 votes
Juan Ramon Fernandez Subercaseaux
0%
0 votes
Waltraud "Schnüsschen" Schneider
100.00%
1 votes
Helga Aufschrey
0%
0 votes
Olga Müller
0%
0 votes
Rob Stürmer
0%
0 votes
Reinhard Dörr
0%
0 votes
Alex
0%
0 votes
Elisabeth Cerphal
0%
0 votes
Volker Schimmelpfennig
0%
0 votes
Renate Leineweber
1 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Have some people watched Edgar Reitz`s amazing Film Series "Die Zweite Heimat - Chronik einer Jugend" (Heimat 2: A Chronicle of a Generation) from 1992? Please Discuss everything related to the Film Series, you also can discuss about "Heimat - Eine deutsche Chronik" (Heimat - A Chronicle of Germany) from 1984 and "Heimat 3 - Chronik einer Zeitenwende" (Heimat 3: A Chronicle of Endings and Beginnings) from 2004 or "Die andere Heimat - Chronik einer Sehnsucht" (Home from Home: Chronicle of a Vision) from 2013.

and vote for your favourite character

Nobody seen it?

Unfortunately I haven't. To be honest, first time hearing about it.

Oh you should check it out. It's an amazing piece of novelistic storytelling long before TV serials like The Wire or The Sopranos.

The thing is, where to find it. And even if we do, would it have subtitles or at least dubbing.

The thing is, where to find it. And even if we do, would it have subtitles or at least dubbing.

I bought it on DVD and watched it in german. However on my DVDs there are no subtitles. But I have seen the 1st Heimat (Heimat: A Chronicle of Germany) is out there in DVD with original german language + english subtitles. Haven't found the 2nd Heimat with subtiles through.