BBC's The Bodyguard

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Caught up with this here in the UK last Thursday. Not sure if folk have heard of it around the globe.

Really excellent series, watched it with breakfast last Thursday on my day off and 6 hours later finished it.

Starring Richard Madden aka Robb Stark. Absolutely thrilling opening and finale were particular highlights.

Highly recommend!

I thought it was dreadful but I only put up with the first two episodes and apparently am very much in the minority on that as everyone else appears to be lauding it from the rooftops - I have absolutely no idea why

Unregistered User
I thought it was dreadful but I only put up with the first two episodes and apparently am very much in the minority on that as everyone else appears to be lauding it from the rooftops - I have absolutely no idea why

I'm with you, so far anyway. Finished the second episode there and cannot see what its so heralded. I might keep going, as the other half likely will be anyway but I just find it so cliché its unreal!
Hoping it gets better.

I'm with you, so far anyway. Finished the second episode there and cannot see what its so heralded. I might keep going, as the other half likely will be anyway but I just find it so cliché its unreal!
Hoping it gets better.
Thankfully herself also hated it (even though it's a premise that should have been right up her alley) so I wasn't made suffer any more than the two. Really hope if you do carry on with it that it does manage to improve and become somewhat worthy of all the praise being heaped upon it.

Never heard of it.

I liked it, but I have been wondering why it caught fire the way it did. It's written by Line Of Duty writer and creator Jed Mercurio and that's a much better programme, IMO. Maybe that set it up with the chattering/media classes? Maybe it's because it's got some bloke in it from GoT? The Shadow Line, should you be able to see that, is also better in my memory.

Unregistered User
Thankfully herself also hated it (even though it's a premise that should have been right up her alley) so I wasn't made suffer any more than the two. Really hope if you do carry on with it that it does manage to improve and become somewhat worthy of all the praise being heaped upon it.

Other half seems to have forgotten all about it so if you see her, don't mention it.

cheers