Intouchables Remake (now titled The Upside)

Tools    

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-title-1026226

"The Weinstein Co's English-language remake of French film The Intouchables has gotten a new title.

The Upside stars Bryan Cranston and Kevin Hart as a millionaire quadriplegic and his caretaker. The Neil Burger-directed movie keeps its March 9 release date, where it will open opposite Disney/Ava DuVernay's A Wrinkle In Time.

Nicole Kidman, Julianna Margulies and Aja Naomi King also star in the dramedy, which was produced by Jason Blumenthal, Todd Black and Harvey Weinstein.
"

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
And the pointless remake pile just keeps growing and growing. I'm looking forward to the Amelie remake starring Jennifer Lawrence and Seth Rogen in the Hollywood version of Life Is Beautiful.

The truth is in here
The original Intouchables is one of the most beautiful portrayal of friendships ever made, with wonderful characters, warm humor and has a lot of heart without ever getting overly sentimental.

Out of all the people they could cast as well, Kevin Hart? Really? They have no idea what they are doing.

And Harvey Weinstein is still allowed to produce? Surely this is a joke.

Welcome to the human race...
So let's see...it played a few festivals in September/October last year, was meant to come out in wide release in March this year, and has now been pushed back to this coming January. That's quite the red flag right there.