Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's just a shame that the holocaust is still happening all the time
Genocide happens to this day. Not animals, but people (who technically are animals, too, but let's not get into semantics and biology now!)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Upgrade (2018)

I thought this was awesome. As far as similar type movies, I can only think of The Terminator and RoboCop that I thought were better, and those are the best there's ever been. Expand this movie by a half hour and add a couple of big action sequences, and it's a new classic. My wife loved it too.
I gave it a 4 too... on Letterboxd...and I rarely give 4's

Dang it Cricket.. get a letterboxd account!

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

Brilliant comedy about a woman, who goes back in time to the high school. Old motive, but great humour. I really recommend it.

Book Club (2018)

Utter bilge. "Sex in the city"-style, pointless 'Empowerment'. I think this was supposed to be funny and deep....ffs the "rude" lines could have been written by a 15 year old and the attendant "meaningfullness" is so mawkish its the only funny part of this farago! Can you tell I watched under duress? 2/10!!

Godzilla: City at the Edge of Battle (2018)

Pretty fun monster movie. It's the second of the CGI animated Godzilla movie trilogy. It's interesting that Japan took over 60 years to make animated versions of Godzilla considering that monsters are ideal for animation.

That would be like getting a girl on the side.
How so?

a lot of us here have letterboxd accounts... even @Citizen Rules made one...

Snooze factor rating = Zzz

[Snooze Factor Ratings]:
Z = didn't nod off at all
Zz = nearly nodded off but managed to stay alert
Zzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed
Zzzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed but nodded off again at the same point and therefore needed to go back a number of times before I got through it...
Zzzzz = nodded off and missed some or the rest of the film but was not interested enough to go back over it

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
(1978)

recommended by @mattiasflgrtll6 for the B Movie II HOF... I will rate them after I finish all the films

Looking at the pic makes me want to see that movie
@Larry

Have you seen "The BeastMaster"?

Here.... now go watch some 80s B Movie Awesomeness.

Jack Frost
(1997)

Recommended by @HashtagBrownies for the B Movie II HOF... I will give ratings once I watch all films

Still WAY less frighting than the Jack Frost that came a year later...

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Ready player one

It’s hard to grasp that this came from the master Steven Soderberg...erm I mean Spielberg, in his mature years. It does have enjoyable parts such as the shining scene and playful energy but it’s just superficial eye candy. Spielberg has regressed to the Hollywood norm (of today) by churining out a eye candy throwaway film. Lack of depth, minimal and awkward characters, convoluted plot. I thought it was watchable but not more.

3/5