Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

We will be searching the world
in search of our next Survivor!!!

I have a lot of neat ideas ready to be put to good use.
If I can get TEN PEOPLE,
we will play! If not, well, then we won't play.

I would like everyone to PICK A LOCATION
that you would like this to take place in at some point.
It sounds weird but I have a neat idea for it
LATER.

SO PLEASE JOIN!

THE HOST:
rauldc14

THE PLAYERS:

Yam12 as Yam Davis (Greenwich Village, New York)

Sexy Celebrity as Sophia Celebrity (Miami, Florida)

7thson as Littlefinger (Delphi, Greece)

seanc as Michael Scott (Sandals, Jamaica)

cat_sidhe as Catman (Catcave, New York)

HashtagBrownies as Rick Moranis (Mushnik's Flower Shop)

Dannii as Lara Croft (Buckingham Palace)

spookiemoviemania as James Bond (White Hall)

cricket as Bandit (Boston, Massachusetts)

edarsenal as Lestat the Vampire (New Orleans, Louisiana)

TheUsualSuspect as Pinhead (Hell, Norway)

Nope1172 as Guido (Italy)

ORDER OF ELIMINATIONS:

12th place: Dannii (quit)

11th place: spookiemoviemania (quit)

10th place: 7thson

9th place: TheUsualSuspect

8th place: seanc

7th place: edarsenal

6th place: HashtagBrownies

5th place: Yam12

4th place: Nope1172

3rd place: cricket

RUNNER UP: cat_sidhe

WINNER: Sexy Celebrity

I think @mojofilter should play.

He's very competitive. I'd like to see what he could do. Play with us, Mojo.

Raul is a great Survivor host. His game, Survivor 2, was the only game I stayed in the whole time. I think this will be fun and it looks like he has some good ideas. I like the "around the world" theme. Past players and some good, ready-to-play new players should definitely give this Survivor 9 a chance. (cause nobody seemed to want my Survivor 9).

Ok, somebody tell me what the object of this game is exactly. I'm new to this.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Ok, somebody tell me what the object of this game is exactly. I'm new to this.
It's like Survivor. The TV show. Or, to make it easier, it's like Song Tournament, except you're trying to get yourself to be the last person in the game, not a song. There are challenges. People usually get into two tribes. You vote somebody out of the game until only one person is left and that's the winner. You lie, you manipulate, you do whatever you have to do.

I posted this which mentions a few other things:

Sounds like SC and Suspect are going to be trying something different, regular Survivor is simple. The host makes a challenge could be movie guessing or a creative challenge like writing a poem or something, the winner of the challenge then gets immunity and everyone votes for who is evicted. Sometimes there's teams so the team that wins gets immunity and the other team needs to vote someone off. It's basically best to get in with an alliance so people don't vote for you but there can be backstabbing and stuff of course. There's also immunity idols, usually hidden somewhere on the site with clues, if you use it you can't be voted off that round.

- Survivor 5 Champion: Camo

Oh, you can count me in. I just have to decide on a character and a location. And a new avatar.

Wait, who won Survivor 8 if Raul won 7? Was there one since then? I thought it was:

1 - TheUsualSuspect
2 - Teeter G
3 - DonnieDarko
4 - Daniel M
5 - Camo
6 - CosmicRunaway
7 - Raul
8 - ???
- Profit