14th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Yeah feel free to tell me what your nominations are guys . Cricket already did, or at least one he's thinking of nominating. Also Ed gave me a clue and i think i know what his is.
I'm pretty sure you should know, PM me if ya want one guess or I'll simply let ya know in PM.
Oh, sorry I missed the screenshot mention, showed up an hour afterward - would've got that one lol

I'm pretty sure you should know, PM me if ya want one guess or I'll simply let ya know in PM.
Oh, sorry I missed the screenshot mention, showed up an hour afterward - would've got that one lol
Just say yes or no to the Post Comment i just sent you. If it's not that i'll just wait until it's revealed.

Just say yes or no to the Post Comment i just sent you. If it's not that i'll just wait until it's revealed.
wow, I am just late on EVERYTHING today
I JUST hit Send with my reveal to ya.
If ya want to wait and not read it, the answer was no. I have seen all of the movies for that though. The best is one and two of the bunch.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
You got 12 people in this already? I think I will sit this one out. Despite it happening over a course of a few months, I don't know if I have the energy watch 13 movies (this would be including mine, of course) right now. But I say this to you all when I have a pile of 7 movies sitting on the table that I just picked up from the library today that I have to get watched within a week.

Anyway, I will probably still follow along and watch whatever I may not have seen, or what may seem the most interesting to me.

Last day to send in a nomination ... We currently have twelve participants.

Just to confirm, unless someone else decides to join, all the movies are going to be revealed tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Also, I did have to ask one member to change their nomination as it's length exceeded the typical allowance in a standard HOF. Hopefully they get back to me soon.

Let the night air cool you off
Also, I did have to ask one member to change their nomination as it's length exceeded the typical allowance in a standard HOF. Hopefully they get back to me soon.
I say let them keep it in! But you know, I am not the boss

what is the normal time limit?
I have no idea