Survivor 5: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Tools    

I think it makes sense for us to pick 3 characters and randomly be divided into 3 tribes. Just my .02
Same. If not we may end up with Kazaam in the "brawn" team when he clearly deserves to be in the "Beauty" team.

I have no idea what you two are talking about at all He wants us to make a character we'd like to play without knowing what anyone else is playing. By doing it your way, I think, it would take away the surprise factor, and give the players more "control" going in. Ok Ill shut up now.....

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Same. If not we may end up with Kazaam in the "brawn" team when he clearly deserves to be in the "Beauty" team.
You can choose what tribe you want to be on Camo, I just don't want people saying it in the thread so that there is no choosing a team because you know someone you are friends with is on it.

I would think, like the TV show, you would just want to find a way to divide the groups evenly with 6 players per tribe, totaling 18 players. Nope could say first come, first served-if you want to be brawn, and there's already 6 in that tribe, you have to pick one of the other two.

I would think, like the TV show, you would just want to find a way to divide the groups evenly with 6 players per tribe, totaling 18 players. Nope could say first come, first served-if you want to be brawn, and there's already 6 in that tribe, you have to pick one of the other two.
This is exactly what I am doing

I think it makes sense for us to pick 3 characters and randomly be divided into 3 tribes. Just my .02
If you really want to do this, you can post 3 characters and I will randomly choose one of them.

No, PM them to me.
I don't like PMing characters because you won't introduce my character (IF I play) correctly. You might use the wrong image, and even if you use the right image, you probably won't attach it to the post, like I prefer.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't like PMing characters because you won't introduce my character (IF I play) correctly. You might use the wrong image, and even if you use the right image, you probably won't attach it to the post, like I prefer.
Sitting on the sidelines then?

Lets see if this helps....

Wishing you were apart of it

or

Wishing you never got in it

What would hurt worse?

Sitting on the sidelines then?
If I play, I'm doing as little as possible. I'm going to play a Rhys style quiet game -- that way I won't win. You can use me if you want for numbers. You can dispose of me whenever you need to. That way at least I'll say I was part of the game, and never quit. And didn't win.

Everyone who plays is on the Jury right? It's all about the Jury. The Jury was the best part of Survivor 4. Except for that very LAST part where Rhys, the best player, lost the game.

But I don't think Suspect is going to play, due to what's going on with him. It's not Survivor without Suspect.

I would prefer if you would PM, but if not I guess that would be ok too. Just pick a character that doesn't obviously represent one of the three tribes and it will be fine.

Can SC actually stick around until (or if) he is eliminated? honestly i think he probably leaves because he thinks people will vote him out right away or whatever.

Can SC actually stick around until (or if) he is eliminated? honestly i think he probably leaves because he thinks people will vote him out right away or whatever.
It's up to him, if he joins.