Song Tournament 13

Tools    

I think keep it as it is now, we have plenty of tournaments ahead of us. It just baffles me when people nominate songs that they know have already been nominated multiple times. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I won't vote for them.

I'll try to find stuff that's different if I can think of it. I'm not too happy with what I nominated myself, somewhat. I'd be happy with them winning, though. I almost nominated a bunch of other stuff, but my mind went, RED ALERT! No way Miami Sound Machine and Robert Palmer is gonna win.

I'm waiting to see if I get another 8 noms. Then I'll load up on junk food.

Your nominations were great songs at least. I mean, I didn't nominate Behind Blue Eyes or Against the Wind because nobody wants to hear those again, at least here. I mean that's why I didn't nominate them in the getting to know you tournament, but I do think specific tournaments are different when there's less choices.

I don't care about winning, I care about getting cricket into a car crash.

Alright, maybe I'll change my noms.... I've won a million other times anyway. And I did want to nominate different stuff.

I really don't care to hear Simple Minds again and I know The Byrds has tried unsuccessfully to win before.

Journey is great, but that song has worn out its welcome.
But it feels good to me right now. Although what you just said may change my feelings.

There's nothing left to pick. We've been through everything already. There's barely a scrap left. That's why Derek wants to move on to the 2000's.

Now Miss Vicky is gonna switch out Jimi Hendrix for The Who.

It's not like I don't nominate hits, because that's pretty much all I know. I just find a lot of the fun is finding something good that hasn't been nominated before. I've probably nominated 5 songs from my top 5 bands combined.

It's not like I don't nominate hits, because that's pretty much all I know. I just find a lot of the fun is finding something good that hasn't been nominated before. I've probably nominated 5 songs from my top 5 bands combined.
You're welcome.

Someone get Swan a dictionary. He seems to've forgotten what "good" means.
It means what you never nominate.