The 7th MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Was considering nominating A Brighter Summer Day, which I'm sure many will love, but it's 17 minutes over the time limit. Doesn't feel that way though.

EDIT: Swan guessed my nom

Was considering nominating A Brighter Summer Day, which I'm sure many will love, but it's 17 minutes over the time limit. Doesn't feel that way though.

Kazaam?

Nominate the Shanghai one from your top 10, looks cool. Or one of these old westerners that look pretty entertaining.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Nominate the Shanghai one from your top 10, looks cool. Or one of these old westerners that look pretty entertaining.
I don't want to nominate Shanghai because of availability issues (there's a very specific way I watch it). I'll probably nominate something from my 100 on mubi, which you can see in my signature

Sorry? You are choosing my nomination then? This has to be fair, if you wanna block changes in nominations you also need to establish the rule for all.

I think my previous one is to complicated, the other one that you don't want me to nominate is way more accessible.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
No, I'm going with what you originally gave me. And if you don't like it you can take a hike.

Seriously man, I think I speak for everyone by saying this is getting silly.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Zotis and Mistique, I have to warn you this is a rather large group. I'd love to have you in though if you are committed to it.

No, I'm going with what you originally gave me. And if you don't like it you can take a hike.

Seriously man, I think I speak for everyone by saying this is getting silly.
What is getting silly? You don't allow me to choose a nomination after I sent the first one. If you want to block that to be fair you have to block any others.

For the Generals, these were the winners:

Psycho
The Apartment
400 Blows
Sansho the Bailiff
Autumn Sonata
A Separation
Hum, 5 live action dramas and one horror. All these general HoF become just love action dramas HoF, because it's the genre of most universal appeal. Comedy is very subjective, sci fi, animation and action are also of less universal appeal.