MoFo Fantasy Football 2014 - Week 1

Tools    

Just thought I'd toss this up.

So far:

1. Flacco somehow allows himself to be sacked while in field goal range at the end of the half. ALL THE SCHADENFREUDE.

2. Steelers romping, but it's the Browns, so...

3. Julio Jones seems completely uninterested in catching passes shorter than 20 yards.

I still think Foles might be good. Not sure. This might be one of those things where we think one team is bad, but it turns out the other defense is actually good. That happened a few years ago with Arizona when they shut the Pats down; everyone thought "wow, Pats look awful," but the Cards just had a great defense that year.

Tongs and I were neck and neck until Dalton threw a long TD and Maclin caught one a minute later.

Got a few players going later who are quite capable of blowing up, though, so we'll see how it shakes out. But he's in the driver's seat right now.

Yoda hates Joe Flacco. And I support that.

I think I'm gonna say this out loud. I'd rather have Cutler at QB than Romo. I've heard every excuse in the book for the lackadaisical way he plays and you know what? He's careless with the football. And clearly the rest of the team isn't good enough to make up for all the stupid turnovers he makes. Cutler on the other hand seems to have found a really nice system (fantasy wise in particular) to play in. I don't love the guy or anything but if its between those two, I'm on Cutler all day long.