MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - Sign-Ups!

Tools    

Are we doing the random draft position that we find out beforehand again, or is it we pick where we placed the season before?

Also Im good with any date or time. The closer to Week 1 the better I say. That way less get screwed over by a player put on the IR for the whole season from an exhibition game.

We've always done random, so I assume we'll do that again. But I will definitely do the thing where we know in advance, so people can mock draft a little more effectively.

When I do that will depend on when we finalize the owners' list. Hopefully everyone'll have at least a week or two notice, though.

Think we're at 10, with 11 if jiraffe can be lured back in.

Gonna try hard to get to 14! Want to confirm this sometime next week so we can draft in 2-3 weeks. If you can't checked in yet, please do so! Otherwise I'm asking others to make sure we have enough.

I like that auto-renew deal. It just popped right up on my phone like its always been there. Kinda cool.

No worries, you're in.

We've got 11. Obviously we'll want either 12 or 14. 14 still works great with byes and everyone playing each other once.

I'll follow-up with Spud and maybe ask Adam if it'll get us there. If Devorah wants to play it looks like we'll have room, too, but I'll know for sure in a few days probably. Only issue is if she'd be the 13th rather than the 14th, in which case we'd stick with 12, but I think we'll figure it out soon enough.

Confirmed:
Yoda
Sedai
PW
Fabulous
Spaulding
7thson
raul
Piledriver
TONGO
donniedarko
mikey
I think Halfangel joined, so does that make 12 in right now? Ill nudge Tater.

I think the Hawk's have their first ceremonial pre-season walk through today. Are people still watching that crap on TV? Meaningless action surrounded by a deluge of pill, beer and car commercials. I hope my side is victorious!

I'll be watching some preseason tonight. Lots to see depth wise for my team.

What, you got like little chart? And you make notes and stuff? You don't like do the whole tail-gate thing though, yeah? Isn't that reserved for "real" games?

Name all of the GB RB's on the roster right now without looking. How hard core are you!